Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @strider33 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at The Baltasar, Spingfiled NJ, Baltasar Tees 6652yds : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ny-open-hawaii
See more
See less

Definitive Driver Tape Thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitive Driver Tape Thread?

Do we have a definitive answer yet on the proper way to get a driver to be read/calibrated? I know many have mentioned reflective tape, but do we have an answer as the best way to tape it? Is it along the bottom? Club face? Along bottom then wrapping up to club face? I've seen others tape the driver black and then add a couple strips of white or reflective tape.

I thought it might be helpful if we could figure out what works the best for future posters.

I taped my driver all black and added a small strip of white tape. I didn't calibrated the club, but I adjusted it. Calibrating caused fault and awful misreads.

Comment

I also covered the bottom with black tape and then added a strip of white near the face of the club. Has been working well for me for quite a while now. I don't believe I calibrated mine either though. I do believe it is important to cover the whole bottom with the black tape though.

Comment

Can someone post a picture of how exactly they tape their clubs?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I used the Gaffer Tape method with a strip of white tape. Seems to be an improvement!

Comment

Working...
        X