Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @strider33 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at The Baltasar, Spingfiled NJ, Baltasar Tees 6652yds : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ny-open-hawaii
See more
See less

p3proswing with WGT simulation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p3proswing with WGT simulation?

Why doesn't p3proswing go with WGT simulation?

p3proswing as a company had no real direction. they are happy to just keep changing their turf top so they can jack up their price. last seasons ball spin data was laughable. as we all know the P3 doesn't measure the ball. it also doesn't measure the club that well either. how they are still in business is beyond me. at least optishot users can get there machine to work even if it is at a low level. don't ever count on P3 using any software other then the garbage they have.

Comment

I had the p3. Get the protee 2.0 with TGC.. you won't be disappointed.. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier..

Comment

I was a P3 owner for a number of years. I spent most of my time fiddling with it, just trying to get what seemed to be normalized readings. There were lots of misreads, shots that didn't register, and overall odd ball flights. It was amazing to me at the time that a device could allow me to practice indoors. In practice, they never really delivered.

I recommend the SkyTrak as a viable alternative. It's more than the p3, but not by all that much, especially when you consider it ACTUALLY works!

Comment

Working...
        X