New auto-tee-up machine launching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New auto-tee-up machine launching

A sexy thing with some great functionality! Beneath the range this should be also a great training tool for Simulator days.
    Kickstarter launches in July but there is already a teaser video under

Great find, that looks awesome. I get the feeling its gonna cost like 100 bucks more than I'm willing to pay for a tee up machine, but we'll see, looks like it might be worth it

Comment

Looks like my skytrak would be in the way of this thing. Pretty cool though

Comment

I never tried Skytrak but isn't there a center offset of one foot or something in position? At least it looks like from what I've seen on the videos.

Comment

I've put in an EOI for an order! Looks awesome! and no it would sit next to Skytrak - they should actually integrate a case into it
          [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
          AUS: +61390057975
          USA : +14698449353
          Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

Really cool device there. I can't really tell for sure if it would work well with a Skytrak setup. I'm almost positive it wouldn't work in the traditional parallel to target line setup. The ball offset just isn't big enough in my opinion (6" from center of ST). However, I believe there is a good chance you could skew this device at an angle and make it work and be just as effective. Maybe somebody will post the cost here?

Really slick device though and I love the adjustable timing for those rapid fire range sessions. 😁

Comment

The Kickstarter is live now:
              T-up Golf Germany is raising funds for T-up MK1 - The auto tee up golf training device! on Kickstarter! Finally it is there: A new way of golf training. Easy, chic and effective. Just fill up with balls, take your stand and go!

Comment

Kickstarter was close but not successful.
                Nevertheless the machines are available in the near future!
                T-up Golf, Euskirchen. 980 vind-ik-leuks. We love Golf

Comment

Such great possibilities when you own a sim😁
                  17 Likes, 1 Comments - T-up Golf (@t_up_golf) on Instagram: “Home Sweet Home 😎! Wintertraining in the Simulator 🕺🌨 The Mk1 fits perfect any type of sim! Make…”

Comment

Working...
                  X