WGC Dell Match Play

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The WGC Del Match Play runs from TODAY - March 26.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Played a practice round on Saturday. I imagine a lot of really low scores. Fun course though, kind of nice to have a shorter course every so often.

Comment

I like the course. Little water and I cant really use my driver. Saves me a ton of strokes overall.

Comment

Oh man... I got so good at this course during match play in it's long form, it plays so different shorter and with these different pins... That par 3 that was like 250 is now a simple 6-7 iron. Great course though, top five design on TGC IMO.

Comment

Just watch out for the green on 9.
            Ended up with a 4 putt since I would just come up short on the hill and roll backwards 20 feet. Happened twice in a row and finally just got over and close enough for the auto putt to kick in. Otherwise would of had my first round in the 70's.

Comment

I played a practice round on this course yesterday. I enjoyed it. Takes the driver out of my hand a lot, but I think that's a good thing. Gives me a reason to work on my long irons. Certainly a good idea to play a couple of practice rounds here. There are some slopes that you need to avoid. I'm pretty sure I found most of them yesterday.

Brandon definitely likes this course! Great 2 rounds. Setting the bar way up there early in the week.

Comment

Thanks Gary. I didn't play any practice rounds but I should have for sure. I thought I'd be fine since we just played this in the match play tournament. It's a different course at this length. I think I hit driver maybe 3 times in each round. I'm very happy with my scores but I think someone could go super low at this length. I had a really bad double bogey and shot a 66. There's better players than me on here. I think a 62,63 could be the low round.

Comment

How do I look at a scorecard for this course. I'll be home tomorrow and want to see what the yardages are.

Comment

• longhornlove
                    longhornlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Found the scorecard but it doesn't have the yardages. Dammit.

The longer versions play a little better. We may have to retire this 6k version if the scores are too low. The 6600 yard version by Craig118... I think his name is....is the same course but longer and it plays better. He also has a 6900 yard version.

Comment

So much work needed with my driver... I think a lesson or two are going to be in my near future. Course although filled with sand was fairly easy. As a high handicapper I would be okay with something a bit tougher and longer.

Comment

• Ryan5508
                      Ryan5508 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used the driver twice per round only on this course

• Sledge0001
                      Sledge0001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am having some consistency issues with getting my drives in the air... Normally with the Driver I'm maxing out around 260 so it was definitely used by me on this course.

• keither5150
                      keither5150 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I should rephrase that ..... my approach shots sucked.... My putting saved me from a 79 or 80.

I couldn't stick anything close...... On one shot I thought it was a gimme..... it rolled back down to the next tier and now I am putting from 28 feet.
                      Last edited by keither5150; 03-24-2017, 05:16 AM.

I finished the first round pretty nicely. 3 under on the back 9, including this beauty:

video, delen, cameratelefoon, videotelefoon, gratis, uploaden

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
                      DirtyGarry24 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very Nice Shardak!!! Tight little draw in there as well. Thing would have went in a thimble...

• keither5150
                      keither5150 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice shot! That's a great eagle.

longhornlove Here you go. Okay, it's not your scorecard but it has the yardages on it.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	scorecard.PNG Views:	1 Size:	746.6 KB ID:	112058

Comment

Originally posted by keither5150 View Post
                      The longer versions play a little better. We may have to retire this 6k version if the scores are too low. The 6600 yard version by Craig118... I think his name is....is the same course but longer and it plays better. He also has a 6900 yard version.
                      Doesn't really look like a lot of people tearing it up out there.........."Maybe it plays better for the big hitters"........Did you read the article in Golfweek magazine how shorter courses give many more players a chance to win? . Tigerproofing only gives the advantage to the long hitters. Good to keep these shorter courses in the mix. This is not the tour , there is a variety of skill levels playing here.

Comment

• keither5150
                        keither5150 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fair enough..... my point is that the hazards are not really in play as much when the tees are moved drastically forward. Hitting longer is an advantage in golf even on short courses. We do try to keep a good mixture of lengths on the tour. Being that accuracy is the most important factor. A 6600 yard version will be more accurate than a 6000 yard version. Players have expressed that they want it to resemble what the pros are playing if possible. We are continuing to throw in short courses into the mix. My point is that 6000 yards may be too short. The scores will decide I guess. We shouldn't have 1/2 the tour shooting a -5 net. This time around we are playing the 6k version because last time, we played the 6600 version. We won't be defaulting to the shorter version just because it is available. We are running a net tour, so we are giving everyone a good chance to win. The net tour favors the mid handicapper who has shown big improvement. Poor VincentVega ( sorry for using you as an example all the time) has very little chance to win a net event. Remember that even though the prize money is not real, this is a competition. And I don't think that we are currently favoring any one level of golfer with our course selections. If the scores are reasonable, it will stay in the mix. We don't want to play the same version over and over if others are available.

• StanMI
                        StanMI commented
                        Editing a comment
                        THE PRIZE MONEY IS NOT REAL !!!!!!!! There goes my will to live ! LOL

WOOOOOHOOOOOO 59!!!! So nervous over my 2nd on 18, i had to step off two times and regroup before hitting it. That was just plain fun. I don't think i'll even win the week though, nice rounds Brandon!

Comment

• StanMI
                        StanMI commented
                        Editing a comment
                        WOW !!! Congrats to "Mr. 59" !!!!!! That's a heck of a good score on any course anywhere anytime !!

• keither5150
                        keither5150 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Club 59....... Now accepting members..... because Tkotts is lonely. Congrats, that is awesome.

• BlechBOX
                        BlechBOX commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had you set as a rival and got to enjoy your round with you. You had and awesome stretch of holes. Great job!
                    Working...
                    X