RBC Heritage

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The RBC Heritage runs from TODAY - April 16.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...shot-recording

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Got my first hole in one on TGC in my second round on 14, smooth pw, it was glorious. Shame I made some bad bogies, could have been a great round for me.

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
      DirtyGarry24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome branover! Congrats

• Brandon
      Brandon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Gary

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one Branover.

I'll have a Stella Artois in the clubhouse please!! Congrats ! !

Comment

• Brandon
      Brandon commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha. Thanks Boo

I also had my best tournament round ever. A bogey free 63 for me.... This might be up on YouTube later as I was keeping the profanity at a bare minimum.

Comment

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will put the round up on YouTube later. I had some bad shots, but they were followed by good recoveries. Those greens are not the most difficult either.... Next time we will have to play last year's version.......

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you putting with 0 HA?

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like you didn't check my data...... That's funny. I would have gained one or two strokes for sure. It seems that I have a tendency to go a little left. With this course, I don't think that a 63 is going to hold up as low score. The version we played last year was way better. Round is on YouTube. I played well enough that there is hardly any profanity.

I shouldn't have played my final round today. It was horrible. I wasn't in the right state of mind. Ugh. Lesson learned.

Comment

My first round. 75 with many lucky shots. I cannot believe how many times I said "lucky". Especially hole 4 where I hit the wood.

Tomorrow I will finish round 2

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just watched hole #4..... that was awesome. Off the wood and roll up for a gimme.........

• rsuslow
        rsuslow commented
        Editing a comment
        I had that same shot on #4 only I put two in the water because I didn't hit it hard enough.

I had an issue with my first round last night. BadEddie and I played in a live round. First hole, I teed off hit it in the right rough. Hit my second shot and my ST froze up. So I restarted everything rehit my second shot from the original spot in the right rough, chipped up and made par. A couple holes later I realized that I was given a 6 for the hole.

If you look at my shot records it shows 2 tee shots. Funny thing is, the first tee shot that it shows would be more in line with my first approach (8 iron) from the right rough. The second tee shot that it shows is the correct data for the tee shot that I actually hit. Very strange and I would appreciate it if I could get it fixed but not a huge deal. I shot my self out of the tourney with real mistakes.

Comment

• BadEddieKit
        BadEddieKit commented
        Editing a comment
        I can attest to this.. Was definately something screwy going on, I could only get honors if I got a birdie, and not just any birdie, it also appeared that style points mattered in this regard too! haha

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, stuff happens...... if you look at my putting in the masters ..... after I finished my last round, my system kept sending data as I didn't exit properly. I may have had a club in the FOV.........

Send Protee a PM and see if they can fix your score.

• DirtyGarry24
        DirtyGarry24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys, PM sent.

It was fun being BadEddies guinea pig. I'd show him where the water hazards were and he'd stear clear of those areas. Thanks for the beatdown sir!

My best round in a tournament by far, 67 with starting with a bogey. I'm not even sure if I have broke par in a tournament. I have been hitting it horrible lately and been practicing a lot. Found a little something that will most likely last for a very short time but I rode it for 18 holes anyway. My goal is to just make the front page of the gross scores on a consistent basis.

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Another 67 will get you on the first page for sure. Nice round. I have set my goals similar to yours. I want to finish in the top ten gross. That is getting harder as more players join the tour.

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice round Bnorman. You need to find that "little something " and preserve it. Good luck with round 2.

• Bnorman58
        Bnorman58 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys

So pumped right now. My best round ever. +1. Best tournament also at +5. I will upload it.

Comment

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Bnorman you had a great round. Congrats on keeping it up for both rounds. Strange that my score did not post as the shots are recorded in "tour rounds".

• Bnorman58
        Bnorman58 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Boerdoc, I should just retire from the tour now. I'm sure ProTee can get your score recorded. Hopefully it just updates soon.

• Bnorman58
        Bnorman58 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're on theere now Boerdoc. !

Sucks. I'm on my 4th day of the flu, and it isn't getting any better. What a cruddy way to start spring tour.

Comment

Well, For some reason my last putt did not register. Here is a copy of my completed scorecard showing a +1. Of course when I went back and tried to make the putt a second time, I missed, so it gave me a bogie and +2 instead of a par on 18. hopefully ProTee United can adjust my scorecard. Please!!!

Comment

I had the wrong gimme distance for the first 5 holes or so on my second round. It likely provided two or so freebies. I apologize, I'd buy you all a beer if I could.

Comment

So let's hear it for my old man who just finished his first 2 rounds in the tourney. GIJack is his TGC handle and he's 75! He shot a 123 and a 120. He has a 0 handicap currently on TGC and his Driver is boosted 5, woods and irons are either 3 or 4, wedges are 0. He seems to feel this replicates his real world game where he's normally shooting mid 80's to low 90's from the senior tees... He's still learning the system but is enjoying playing with his son across the country and loves John's smart ass commentary.

ProTee United I think I may have discovered what is causing some of the crashes during live rounds between folks..... Today I shut down the turn order on my side and we only had 1 crash during 18 holes unlike the 8-10 crashes we had with when we both had it enabled. He likes to see my shots so we left it on for his side.

He's still hopeful that TGC will bring senior tees to the tourney but for now he's up for the abusively high scoring and he's gonna give the full tour a shot regardless.

We won't talk about my crappy scores

Comment

• keither5150
              keither5150 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good for him..... I hope that I am still at it in 25 years. Maybe we need to make a rule that anyone over 70 can boost their driver 15 or 20% until we have multiple tees or a senior tour. You could boost one club......like the 5 wood 20%..... and you don't select 5 wood at all. And he uses it for his drives. My daughter and I play alternate shots..... I have some clubs boosted for her. I have to remember to turn them back to normal after we play......I forgot one time and hit a 9 iron 250 yards during my next round. Good thing it was a practice round.

• Sledge0001
              Sledge0001 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm just fortunate that he is willing to stick with it. He is happy to be playing with his son and for the excersice. He's not very technically savvy so I'm guiding him the best I can but he told me he feels that by not having Senior, ladies and kids tees that they are losing a significant portion of the market.

I explained to him that I have tried Optishot 2, TGC, E6, & JNPG but SkyTrak w/ TGC seems to play the most true to real golf. I'm sure he'll improve score wise as time goes on and he feels the system out.

To be clear he is on his own SkyTrak with his own licensed copy of TGC. I teamviewer into his machine so I can get him all set to play as he still gets stuck once in a while...

His boost levels if increased on his driver would not benefit anyone other than him if this was to be considered. His longest drive today was 200 yards on the money. IRL he is normally in the 190-230 range with the TGC boost he is averaging in the 170s... So even with the 5% boost on the driver he isn't getting the rollout he would as IRL.
              Last edited by Sledge0001; 04-16-2017, 01:08 AM.

• BlechBOX
              BlechBOX commented
              Editing a comment
              I obviously don't have a say but I think we boost him to at least 250 off the tee. Some of the courses require you hit it at least that far and it cannot be fun having to take 3 shots for every par 4. Good on him for playing and good on you for helping him set it up.

This is round 2 my best round on sim or IRL. by far.. The last putt on 18 did not record to finish the round but we are getting that corrected.

Comment

• Sledge0001
              Sledge0001 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice round! Do you have issues with the live play against others?

• Boerdoc
              Boerdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Sledge0001. I do not have issues playing live with others. When I started this round I had no Ghosts so I tried to add players who were live. Evidently they did not play at that time so their scores never showed up. I just kept playing.

I really enjoyed this course. Even if you were in trouble, which I was a lot you had the opportunity to still reach the green and score well.

Comment

Working...
            X