Oceanic Athletic Club

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Dean and Deluca 2 runs from TODAY - May 28.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...shot-recording

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Just had a heck of a back 9 in the first round. 3 birdies and an eagle.

I finished the round, and the game put me on the 1st tee for round 2. When I tried to exit the game I accidentally hit "Concede Hole". If I do a rewind shot on the 2nd tee, will that undo my concede hole??

There really needs to be a confirmation screen tied to the concede hole function...

Comment

• kphdoc
      kphdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me in another tournament. When I went back to play round 2, I was given a 12 on the 1st hole par 5 without taking a swing. I hope someone can help you out.

• DirtyGarry24
      DirtyGarry24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems I read somewhere that Protee will fix this on the back end?

I had a lot of issues today on my 2nd round. I had a drive and a pitch literally fall through the texture map that led to rewinds. I continued to have something going on with my SW when I chip with it. I rewinded mid round forget the hole, a bunch in a row just to see if I couldn't replicate it. I put some electrical tape over the toe and it seemed to work the rest of the round but we'll see. Overall, played great today. Missed 3-4 easy putts that kept it from a special round for me.

Comment

You ever have one of those days where you should have never started. Two weeks ago, I hit almost all the fairways, today I nearly missed them all. I didn't play last week due to a little injury. This injury makes it difficult to follow through and square up nicely...... thus all the missed fairways. One thing for sure.....my spin calculations are not too forgiving. ( I matched them to a skytrack that I had in the basement a couple of months ago.) I did have two shots where the data wasn't transmitted to TGC properly. I rewinded and resent the data and the shot went as it should.

If you get a chance to play my ghost on the first round...... check out the par on 18...... 40 yards away on the lower beach...... second shot ...... I barely make it to the top of the hill.... then chip in it from about 12 yards out. A good way to end a bad round.

Comment

Decided to go to the garage and hit some balls tonight, havent been to thrilled about my game lately before this (havent really been playing much due to some rough life stuff popping up the last 3 or 4 months). Actually played a round on this course with my dad a couple days ago and shot like a 79 or something. Was just practicing today and figured what the hell and gave the tourney a go. Somehow threw out this gem for the first round for a 66, my first bogey free round ever, finally got it haha. Dont know where this round came from and dont really expect it to continue, but ill take it.

Had a ugly chunked 1st shot on the par 3 1st that came up like 68 yards short of the green, but was mostly all good from there. Wish I could have made a few more makable birdie putts I had, but made up for it with a real lucky putt just off the green on the 17th that slammed into the hole for an eagle (would have went at least 10-15ft past if it didnt hit the hole), then missed the green on the 18th and chipped that one in. My favorite shot was sinking a tough little breaking 12 footer of the 15th or 16th to keep myself bogey free after not making any putt the whole round outside of gimmie range. Wanted that one crazy bad.

This feels like a good one for me to archive and will put it up on youtube soon. No matter how im playing at the time I always make sure to hit that record button to potentially capture some magic and glad I did this time.

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats..... bogey free is special.

• DirtyGarry24
          DirtyGarry24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya nice round iron. Sometimes just not caring is enough to free up the swing. Keep it going!

Walking this course wore me out.... The hills were crazy. That explains my lousy first round.

Comment

Argh. Played my two rounds yesterday. Enjoyed the course, did not enjoy my play.

Comment

Working...
          X