Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The US Open runs from TODAY - June 18.

Purse: $9,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Really good course this week, enjoyed the first 2 rounds. Should be a good tournament

Comment

Start off by saying this course is really great, love the look, love the way it plays. Rsuslow did a helluva job in designing. I strongly feel that the green characteristics play as much firmer on this course, does anyone else feel the same? In no way is it a bad thing, really just wondering aloud for my own sanity. If anything it feels like more of a US open characteristic. Not that I'd have an effing clue, lol!

Comment

• kchogan
          kchogan commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing when I played yesterday on the greens. Had a bunch of approaches and chips that ran way out on me....much more than normal. Awesome course though.

Played my first round. Not terrible, but it was one of those rounds you feel could have been much better with a slightly better shot here or there.

A big problem I had was distance control. I was cranking my 6I 200, my 5I 210 and my 4I 220 which is about 20-25 yards farther then I usually hit them. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't having the same problem in real life, but it's a sign my lessons are working.

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
          DirtyGarry24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good problems to have rsuslow! Keep it up and adjust those numbers once you get it grooved. Good luck this week.

• Jtangm04
          Jtangm04 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again for making this course. Awesome job!

I wondered about the greens too. Even though my settings file is the same as always I'm getting more rollout when hitting greens than normal. What is it that causes this? Putting feels the same pace.

Comment

• cooke23
          cooke23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice tournament man. You definitely posted a stiff number to the clubhouse early. Gonna take some solid rounds to match that. Although, if one can figure out the roll of approach shots, there's a bunch of juicy pins out there. Nice playing!! 👍🏻

Glad it's not just me being able to hold a green this week. Apparently the designers can really crank the firmness up/down regardless of our settings file. Weird because usually it's very consistent and this week has been nuts.

Comment

Rsuslow is the creator so I'd think he'd be able to weigh in on whether he left us all with a little designer easter egg. Course looks phenomenal so I'm excited to play it.

Comment

ProTee United is this accurate? I thought the green patch was a true override... Is there some leak through of original Designer settings?

Comment

• ProTee United
            ProTee United commented
            Editing a comment
            Override should work. We will need some data to try to reproduce it. If we have ball speed, backspin, launch angle, horizontal angle, side spin, distance to flag and hole number we can test it.

• BadEddieKit
            BadEddieKit commented
            Editing a comment
            Played the Erin Hills 6700 course Last night, The green firmness is definitely higher than my override setting of 1. The stimp seemed normal. My recorded stats on the last two courses I played would be a good comparison. On 6/13 I played a course i created, and I have the green firmness setting lower on that one.

Flyover of the US open. Pretty crazy distances the pros need to hit to even make the fairway.

As we get psyched for the 117th U.S. Open at Erin Hills, join host Fran Charles and the USGA’s Mike Trostel for a preview of the front 9 For more information...

As we get psyched for the 117th U.S. Open at Erin Hills, join host Fran Charles and the USGA’s Mike Trostel for a preview of the back 9. For more information...
          My courses:
          Aldeen
          Butler National
          Cantigny
          Canyata
          Cog Hill #4
          Harbor Shores
          Harborside
          Naperville Country Club
          Prairie Landing
          Rich Harvest Farms
          Ruffled Feathers
          Shoreacres

Comment

When I made the course, I believe I left the firmness and speed in the middle not fully knowing if it could be overridden by the settings. That's usually my standard process. There is a slight possibility I raised it to make them faster since much of what makes Erin Hills challenging is difficult to capture in Simulation. I have noticed holding the greens has been tough, but putting seems normal.

On a side note, theclv reached out to me about updating the asthetics of the course. He said the hills and layout is amazing and being well received by the Sim guys, but not so much on the console side. My main focus has always been Sim, so I'm glad many here like it, but I figured no harm in letting one of the best clean it up for the console users.

Comment

• BadEddieKit
              BadEddieKit commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya don't want you to think my post is a complaint against the course, because its definitely not. US Open courses should be firmer and faster anyhow. It's just been an observation that some of us have noticed, that our override settings from the green patch, don't seem to be the same from course to course...

• BlechBOX
              BlechBOX commented
              Editing a comment
              Great job with the course rsuslow. Greens were firm and I liked it once I figured out how to play them. Practice round would have helped here.

• rsuslow
              rsuslow commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone enjoyed playing it!

I agree with your choice of making it firmer. After finishing my round and blowing a number of shots right Past the hole, it definitely made me play a little different by mid round and usually chose 1 less iron to let it feed to the holes instead of target golf. There's a number of holes where you allow for the run with back pins. Excellent choice there. Tucking pins up front and over bunkers with this firmness would have been unfair but you've designed it perfectly. Very nice change of pace course.

Comment

Damn dg, setting the bar early for sure. Great playing sir!

Comment

I shot 81 today in the first round and handicap index went up from 19 to 20. I would have thought it would go down. I keep scoring good rounds but handicap index keeps going up. I have no idea why. I've read a few threads but seems odd to be going up vs down.

Comment

Could it just be the slopes for approaches releasing out more than normal? The back pins certainly made managing the release a little easier. Front pins or ones on little island section of greens are tough.

Putting certainly behaved "normal"

Baby number 1 is due THIS week which certainly gives some motivation to get the rounds in early!

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
                    DirtyGarry24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats on the new addition dg!!!
                Working...
                X