Greenbrier Classic

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Greenbrier Classic runs from TODAY - July 9.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Definitely a big boy course this week. Par 70 and 7000yrds. Greens were great though. This is exactly how you make a long course fair. Good pick

Comment

To far for me this week. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Played a practice round yesterday. Seemed like it felt less than 7000 yards, it is a bit long. Especially, 17 I think it was... and the par 3's are all quite long. Fun course though!

Comment

Wed version of fairway of life had a nice show regarding this resort. It was destroyed a few years ago and the event was cancelled. the course they are playing has not see play yet - the pros will be the first ones to play since it was restored.

I also found this on their web site - it is what they charge for their golf simulator.

$50 per hour for 1 $80 per hour for 2 $105 per hour for 3 $120 per hour for 4

Comment

• bwood301
              bwood301 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll be at the Greenbrier Classic on Sunday. Then on Monday I'll be playing Old White the way it was set up for the tournament (but not from the back tees). It's part of a package they run each year called "Sunday Pins". It's a little pricey but a very nice course and a cool place to stay.

• penrose
              penrose commented
              Editing a comment
              cool man - yes everything is pricy but I heard the greenbrier is suppose to be top notch so hopefully you well feel money well spent.

Played both rounds, terribly. Many 400+ yard par 4s. I think one was 495 yards. Not reachable for me.

But other than the length, the course looks good, plays good, greens are good. This one will be going in my favorites list even though its very long for me (my average "good" drive is like 230/240 yards)

Comment

ProTee United - Looks like my second round is not showing on the leaderboard. Should have 71/73 for the week. Thanks.

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
                DirtyGarry24 commented
                Editing a comment
                Scores posted, thanks guys.
            Working...
            X