X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2017 Q-School (ENDED!)

Q-SCHOOL TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Bethpage State Park Black Course (Pro-Tee)
    3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee 6356 yd)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tourevent.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.8 KB ID:	80735
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tourmajor.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.4 KB ID:	80736

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

TGC 2017 Q-School runs from October 10, 2016 - April 10, 2017.

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Comment

Comment

pro tee I have a handicap off other courses is this still needed to do if so I will get on it, if not I will keep on playing other courses

Comment

If you are already on tour please tell me you don't need to play q school i don't have the time lol

Comment

You need to have played at least 5 tour rounds in order to establish a tour handicap. If you played less you will start at 0.0 until your 5 tour rounds are played.
            To speed this up play Q-School.

If you already have 2 rounds in, play the Q-School major and you will have your handicap before the next tour event starts next week.

The handicap you see in TGC is your game handicap. Not your tour handicap.

Comment

• pwade3
              pwade3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Where will I see the Tour handicap? I see the game handicap. I have not qualified for a tour handicap yet but was just wondering if it shows somewhere else.

• ProTee United
              ProTee United commented
              Editing a comment
              The tour handicap you will get when you play 5+ tournament rounds. Play the Q-school tours (see OP) before you start playing the tour and you will get your tour handicap.

crap!!!!!!!!! well looks like 7 rounds this week

Comment

Is this still open? I cannot find it in the "Select Tour" menu. All i can find is the ProTee Q-School 2016 B.

edit: I figured it out. They are not in the tour menu. They are in the tournament menu.
              Last edited by BlechBOX; 12-06-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Hello,
                I just got my sim setup and did the Q School Events and then the Tournament of Champions. However, my handicap (whatever it should be) is not showing up on my profile or in the ToC leader board. I may have something setup wrong being new. Please advise.
                Thanks,
                Kevin

Comment

updates are done on Tuesday check then and it should be there.

Comment

• kchogan
                    kchogan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the info...I will check then!

How come my Q school major shows up on here but not in my handicap settings?

Comment

If you play q school a second time do the new rounds count toward your tour handicap or just your first or just the best. anybody know?

Comment

wow - i'm no good. first round I had an excuse -- first time playing this software. back 9 played great. then 2nd 18 maybe I'll go with the i'm tired excuse --- shanked like 5-6 balls. and I like golf why?!??!?!

Comment

how fast do the tour handicaps update? just weekly? I finally finished the 5 rounds of q school - still a few shanks but finally hit a reasonable score of 86. should have been low 80s but I 4 putted and had 2-3 shanks uggg. in any case, if I actually dont' shank my 22.1 that is currently in there is NOT accurate. and it should go down with that last score of 86....

Comment

• mthunt
                          mthunt commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Once a week.

I just finished my first round of Q School (played like garbage...oh well) and I am trying to access my shot recordings (to see if it is actually working). Everytime I try and find my round on the Q School leaderboard I get an error. I cannot get past the first page of the leaderboard. Any idea what the problem is?

BTW, I have shot recording on and my usernames matches my TGC nickname in my profile. I have my TGC ID in my profile also. My name doesn't show up on the Tour Players list either.
                        Last edited by Diablo25; 02-12-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X