Golf Simulator Tours Profile Flag Incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Simulator Tours Profile Flag Incorrect

I promised myself that I'd begin playing the tour this season, and I hope to get my two rounds in this weekend. I noticed that the flag isn't correct on the Tours profile, but the country shows correct in my forum profile. What should I do to correct that issue? It should be a Canadian flag.

Changed it for you. Now start playing Q-school to get your tour handicap quickly !!

Comment

• dclindner
      dclindner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I appreciate it.

Mines the same. United Kingdom in my profile but USA flag on the tour site

Comment

Same here. I am proudly Canadian and would love to have my flag change if someone from Pro tee gets a chance.

Comment

Could someone help me with my account as I played my first tour event yesterday and my round one score shows up under the CareerBuilder event but there is no flag next to my name. My profile also does not show up under the list of tour players on the tours website.

Is there something else I need to change or Protee can you help get this setup correctly?

Thanks

Comment

On this website..... go into profile.....user settings.....near the bottom click on your country. If that doesn't work, contact ProTee.

Comment

Yeah already added the country there before but just have a blank next to the name. I'll try to contact protee

Comment

hi protee looking to get my usa flag changed to canada...thanks

Comment

Protee, please can you change mine flag to Croatia

Comment

My profile is set to Germany, but the flag in my Tour Profile shows US.
                  Protee, can you change the flag to Germany? Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,
                    Sorry if your flag is incorrect but if it doesn't get changed by setting it correctly in your profile.. Shoot a mail to -> support@protee-united.com

Comment

Hi
                      same issue as others
                      flag displays as USA but profile is set to canadian

Comment

Fixed now for me
                        not sure who or how but was changing stuff today to get shot recording to start and flag is now correct

Comment

Working...
                        X