Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @docsmilez winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Genesis Open!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - The Honda Classic with 2 rounds at the PGA National Honda Classic Sat. : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-honda-classic
See more
See less

TGC Match Play - 2016 Open Flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goatbarn View Post
    What happened there at the end? I saw clk hitting it backwards almost...idk.
    He accidentally had his putter selected on his 1st chip, so his balll went shooting across the green. I told him to take a rewind. TGC had a little trouble syncing back up after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent_Vega View Post

He accidentally had his putter selected on his 1st chip, so his balll went shooting across the green. I told him to take a rewind. TGC had a little trouble syncing back up after that.
      Gotcha.

That was entertaining...sitting here in hospital after wife gave birth. Not much to do!

Comment

• Cklguy2013
        Cklguy2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! That's awesome!

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!!

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!!

• Originally posted by goatbarn View Post

Gotcha.

That was entertaining...sitting here in hospital after wife gave birth. Not much to do!
      Haha! Congrats man. Glad we could help give you your sim fix.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't get to watch. Daughter had basketball and now watching my nephew :-)

Comment

• Boo and I had a great match - came down to the final putt! Tkotts wins 1 up...
          Last edited by tkotts; 01-07-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Yes it was the most fun I have had in a while in my garage!! hahahaha, We had a really close match that went back and forth and came down to the last hole and as tkotts said the last putt ! Made a new friend. i would take him on my team for the 2 man team tournament any day ! The gauntlet has been thrown !! Good luck in the final tkotts!

Comment

• And there it is. Clkguy vs tkotts. Congratulations to both of you and good luck in your final.

Comment

• Hey tkotts, looks like we need to get a match in what does your schedule look like? Does Wednesday at 7 pm EST work (assuming we can get connected)?

Comment

• Any chance we can do it tonight?

Comment

• Cklguy2013
                    Cklguy2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I can't do it tonight, I have a function to attend.

• Latest Bracket
                  Attached Files

Comment

• CKL - does Saturday morning work for you?

Comment

• Cklguy2013
                      Cklguy2013 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually works great. What time are you thinking?

• tkotts
                      tkotts commented
                      Editing a comment
                      9am central is probably best for me. Let me know if that works!

• Sure that's 10 EST, that works, I'll be on the first tee.

Comment

• mthunt just want to say thanks for putting this initial match play tourney together. I had a blast playing and every time I see an update on this thread I am salivating for the next one to start.

Comment

• My pleasure. We all learned of some issues but in the end it's almost done.

Comment

• actually the benefit of the match play and the group play has got the TGC servers in line and i have never seen group play so smooth I would love to see what round Two does for match play on the live play status, with issues resolved. great job MT i wish i could have participated in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                          X