Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @FirGir and @Lgnir winning the TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Zurich Classic of New Orleans with 2 rounds at The Olympic Club (Lake Course) ProTee: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...of-new-orleans
See more
See less

TGC Match Play - 2016 Open Flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincent_Vega View Post

Haha! I'm never going to live the fox chapel thing down I think. No doubt, Pine Valley is for sure a great RCR. Craig is a wizard. Like I said, still a fun event. Thanks for putting it together. Looking forward to the next match.
    Crap. Fox Chapel. That's what I meant. I like it.

Comment

Is there an update of the match play results?? did I miss something somewhere?

Comment

Only 2 matches are complete.

Comment

Tim and I are trying to set something up for tonight.

Comment

Tkotts vs Wyzyguy has Tkotts with the win...

Comment

• Bubba22
              Bubba22 commented
              Editing a comment
              How was the match?

• Wyzyguy
              Wyzyguy commented
              Editing a comment
              We never played. I am ill and didnt want to hold up the round

Goat vs Timdm3

Goat won, 3 and 2.

Great match Tim, was fun.

Tim came back at the end after being down 4. If it weren't for a couple of chip in birdies I had at the end of the front 9, things would've been pretty close! Also, considering Tim can't hit driver, that's a pretty long course.

Thanks again.

Comment

• goatbarn
              goatbarn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Tim.

Also, FYI, my wife is due in 8 days! So, not sure how any scheduled sim'in will go once the new guy comes. So, I hope to be able to play and not auto-concede. We'll see...

• MainStGolf
              MainStGolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on the new addition goat!

• goatbarn
              goatbarn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Looking forward to rounding out my future 4-some. I'll have a nice 3-some right now with the 2 boys. Maybe a third is in order to have a healthy foursome group for the weekends.

Still to go in round 2:

keither/clk
            duckhook/ penrose

Comment

Hey Keith are you good for a round tomorrow?

Comment

Still to go in round 2:

keither/clk
                duckhook/ penrose

Still these to go. Round 3 is 4 matches. I'm open to a course change. What do you guys think? Suggestions? Twin Peaks? lol

Comment

• I'm cool with keeping it all an the same through as planned and not complicating it...but whatever we all want to do.

J

Comment

• Yeah, course change would be great!!

Comment

• I'm down for a course change. Or not, pine Valley is pretty sweet. There are a lot of really nice courses tho.

Comment

• The course is fine with me but I'm fine with a change as well.

Comment

• Penrose conceded after 12. I was up two at that point.

Comment

• Cklguy and I had a great match. I played well but Cklguy played great and beat me 7-3 I think. We had connection issues that really need to be addressed. The game would hang and we couldn't get the discord app to work. If they can work out the issues, live play would be great. They really need to change live play for TGC2...... some people have suggested that you can address your shot while the other guy is addressing or taking his shot. I would suggest a pip of the other player so you can address your ball. This would greatly speed up play. I see this as having great potential though.

Comment

Working...
                            X