Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Arnold Palmer Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - WGC Dell Match Play with 2 rounds at Pine Valley Protee White Tees by Graig118 : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ell-match-play
See more
See less

TGC Match Play - 2016 Open Flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys, I'm not going to be able to do that, and I was hoping to play Vincent at say 10 EST time Saturday morning if that worked for him. As far as the finals are concerned, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my hands full with Vincent, so I'll cross that bridge when and if I every get to it. Just my two cents worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cklguy2013 View Post
      Hey Guys, I'm not going to be able to do that, and I was hoping to play Vincent at say 10 EST time Saturday morning if that worked for him. As far as the finals are concerned, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my hands full with Vincent, so I'll cross that bridge when and if I every get to it. Just my two cents worth.
      OK, sounds good to me, whatever works......Good luck with Vincent, I think he came into this ranked #1 in the sim world and his IRL handicap card looks pretty impressive too ! !

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm not going to be able to do that, and I was hoping to play Vincent at say 10 EST time Saturday morning if that worked for him. As far as the finals are concerned, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my hands full with Vincent, so I'll cross that bridge when and if I every get to it. Just my two cents worth.
        I'm good with basically any time Sat. 10 EST sounds good to me. Should be a fun match that I'm betting will come down to the wire. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Cklguy2013
          Cklguy2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic, I'm looking forward to playing. See you at 10 on the first tee?

• Vincent vs CLK
        and
        Boo vs tkotts

Have it fellas. I'm in Naples so I'm going golfing instead of posting the bracket. lol

Comment

• Cklguy2013
          Cklguy2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Where in Naples? What course?

• mthunt
          mthunt commented
          Editing a comment
          Shadowood Golf Club

• Cklguy2013
          Cklguy2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Played there last year an incredible facility, one of the best in the area IMHO, and a great clubhouse and locker room... Hoping to one day get on Calusa Pines.

• Now if only we could watch the show downs live!

Comment

• Originally posted by MainStGolf View Post
          Now if only we could watch the show downs live!
          I may dig up my old Twitch account from the Optishot tour days, in case anyone gets bored and wants to watch. We used to stream a lot of matches live. I'll try and refresh myself on there before Saturday and might possibly stream it.

Comment

• MainStGolf
            MainStGolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that would be cool!

Fantastic, I'm looking forward to playing. See you at 10 on the first tee?
          10 EST it is.

Comment

• Going to stream Vega/Ckl match at 10:00 EST just for S's & G's. In case anyone likes their coffee with live scoring updates of two strangers playing each other in virtual golf.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coreyhr/live

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent_Vega View Post
              Going to stream Vega/Ckl match at 10:00 EST just for S's & G's. In case anyone likes their coffee with live scoring updates of two strangers playing each other in virtual golf.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coreyhr/live
              Absolutely one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. Funny in part because - I'm actually looking forward to it.

Comment

• BTW. I tried the link and it was dead but I in the right side of the youtube page there was a link to the live stream that worked. At least for one shot and then it said that the streamer stopped streaming.???? I kinda wanted to waste some time on this. It looked like Ckl was at -3 and VV at even par after 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by MainStGolf View Post
                  Now if only we could watch the show downs live!
                  Corey has live streaming video set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I thought playing online was fun. Watching 2 guys battle it out and CKL scrambling on 10 and 11 to keep it even is exciting in a really weird way. Especially with all the money on the line and the TV cameras rolling. The pressure they must be feeling has got to be tremendous.. Good luck to both of them. I do not know either of them so I will root for the underdog.

Comment

• All I can say is wow about hole 12. nice shots guys.

Comment

• Ckl wins 1 UP. What a match. Was a lot of fun. Good luck in the finals Ckl.

Comment

• What happened there at the end? I saw clk hitting it backwards almost...idk.

Comment

Working...
                          X