Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2016 XMAS Tour - New Years Celebration

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Merion East - Ardmore, PA (ProTee)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ardmore.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	92832

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: +/- 5% maximum on club settings

New Years Celebration runs from TODAY - Jan 1, 2017

Purse: $8,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Yeah, it's been solid for long time now all of sudden this is happening. I'm thinking the multiplayer games maybe overloading the server which is why we stopped doing it. Multiplay has never been good with TGC. I'm wondering if your lockup/disconnects will tie up when a multiplay game was going on. I think this is what happened to me but I'm not positive.

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      When you see this, exit TGC and send the game log file (output_log.txt) to our helpdesk. The log file is located here:
      c:\programdata\protee united\tgc simulator\tgcsim_data\game\golf_data\output_log.tx t

Ugh. Lost it from last week. One rewind when I walked over the putting sensor and it recorded a putt on about hole 4 or so.

I am working on swing changes so I may be erratic for a couple months.

Comment

ProTee United and crew - I was testing a protective case when I played my tourney round yesterday and the results were awful. I was getting drivers going 36+ degrees to the right. Lots of OB's. I didn't rewind because I'm new and not 100% sure what warrants a rewind. Anyway, I shot 84 which is going to greatly impact my handicap. Not sure what I should do.

I have rectified almost all the issues with the case. That can be read at my thread SkyTrak Armour.

Comment

• aeroburner
        aeroburner commented
        Editing a comment
        i would have left alone i know it was a misread but it was a self inflicted misread as you stated I think the three amigos would have forgiven this if you did rewind but its always better to take the stance the less is better in this case as from what i see this week they have there hands full. and since the prize money has no real value except for wyzguy who uses his fake money to pay for his #onlinegolfer website. but at the end of the day you will still probably be a higher placing then me. lol.

• DirtyGarry24
        DirtyGarry24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys. That all makes sense. I gotta find a way to spend that fake money. Lol!

• DirtyGarry24
        DirtyGarry24 commented
        Editing a comment
        You clipped me aeroburner. Mostly due to a self inflicted snapper on 15. Hole ate my lunch all week. Still happy with the second round 73 and glad my case is working now. This course was not set up for me for sure, but my short game made it respectable. Looking forward to next week...
        Last edited by DirtyGarry24; 01-02-2017, 01:35 AM. Reason: Can't type on iPhone

When I click on Play tournament, all of the squares on the next screen just have the TGC logo in them except for All tournaments and My Played. If I select All tournaments and try to filter on anything nothing comes up. Is anyone else having issues right now?

Edit: I restarted everything and the tournament shows up, but when I click it says there was an error retrieving my scorecard (I haven't started playing yet)
      Last edited by andygg1986; 12-31-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Been enjoying TGC with Skytrak for 5 months now and love it and the tour!... but this week had a couple issues show up. Playing this tournament, starting having severe misreads every other shot, like a nine iron going 200 yards, or a putt going 30 yards off green.... so just didn't complete my round which was becoming ridiculous. I had just re-downloaded the TGC pc game on the same laptop and am not sure if using it then interfered with TGC simulator software? After a few practice rounds in TGC simulator it seems to be back to normal, but now am not sure if I can ever play the TGC pc game without affecting settings in the simulator software side of things...

Just one other issue playing practice rounds as well... after one round in which I did pretty well, suddenly my TGC handicap (non-tour hdcp) went to +29!!... not even humanly possible! So now in practice rounds I can't get my handicap back to normal... even after trying to do bad, it is still about +28.7. Just wondering if there is way to clear my non-tour handicap and start over?

Comment

Yes, When you see your player profile and your avatar...... click on edit player. You can set your handicap there.

Comment

well here we go good bye 2016, I drink like twice a year and if you want me to self destruct send me a bottle of champagne and watch what happens i should have gave up like i said to wyz a couple hours ago and could not do it stupid of me now look at what happens. oh well aero gets to take me down tonight on a course haha, might as well deal with a little more playing stupid tonight see you all next week on the tournament. Happy new year to all on the forum
            Last edited by aeroburner; 01-01-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I sucked really badly this week. I am working on the swing changes that Mike Sullivan recommended. As with all swing changes there will be a learning curve. Oh well, there is always next week.

Comment

Man, I should've stayed in bed or just kept practicing with Wyzyguy bcuz hole 2 and 4 killed me and so did 1-18 this week!
                My Courses: all are LiDAR
                Wilkshire LiDAR
                Glenmoor
                Brookside LiDAR
                Shady Hollow CC​

Comment

Finished my two rounds........ When I paused the game to pick up balls in between round 1 and 2.... It registered as 3 wild shots with my driver....... Must completely exit when picking up balls..... I recorded both rounds but none are worthy of YouTube. Second round would have been better if not for 2 OB shots.

Comment

ProTee United just curious if there is an issue with my account. On the tournament site it shows both of my rounds and on the leaderboard here it only shows one.

Let me know if there is anything I need to do.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0415.PNG
Views:	136
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	94408

Comment

Working...
                  X