ID:	94057

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Tournament of Champions from TODAY - January 8.

Purse: $8,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

• bubs3141
      bubs3141 commented
      Editing a comment
      My third round is not showing up. I think there is an issue with my name. It was changed in TGC. When I changed it back it was not registering correctly. Can you please check on this

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      We will check it tomorrow when all the scores are final. You can not change your name in the middle of a tournament. Once started all tournament records asre stored under the same name.

• bubs3141
      bubs3141 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok thanks

....trying to keep up (lol) with allen2be dropping 65' putts and 250 yd eagles.....

Comment

I had 2 erroneous rewinds. Both came from using my iPad with Mike's air keyboard app, the mulligan button is right next to the touch pad.

both times I attempted to hit the same medium-terrible tee shots.

One I bogied a par 5, and the other I think par.

Feel free to DQ me.

On that note, can I change Mike's layout? I'd like to put the mulligan button wayyyyy away from any other button I press a lot.

Comment

• Wyzyguy
        Wyzyguy commented
        Editing a comment
        That got me to..Not in tourney though. I play off the keyboard in tourney rounds... I moved my button and still dont trust it lol...

Haha I had to save that replay as a 'favorite' even though I don't know WTH I'm going to do with it now. To be fair, I think it was 222 yd, but like 60 feet downhill. Rather be lucky than good! Long AF on the front 9 going up. Back down the mountain on the back 9 not so bad. Think I only had to take one mully on a misread out of all 3 rounds which is good for my skytrak set up.

Comment

glad that is over. busted them all out today because i couldn't stand the thought of working all day and then coming home and playing that damn course. luckboxed some shots to a decent round 1 and then reality set in for 2 & 3.

Comment

7400+ yards is a LOT of yards!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone else having issues with their overhead camera? Last 12 holes or so, when I would go to take the overview shot to show slope on green etc....it would go in air and hover above where m ball was. Felt like playing the whole back 9 blind. Is it the course or did something get messed up in my settings? Thanks

Comment

• Thinman
              Thinman commented
              Editing a comment
              switch your shot type (ie, chip, pitch...) when this happens. It is usually switching it from chip to pitch or vise verse which does it for me.

• allen2be
              allen2be commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the tip thinman. Will have to try that. It did it a lot to me on this course also. If I recall correctly, it does it on putts (maybe just long one) sometimes too. Any tip to fix that so it shows all the way to the hole? Instead of it zooming in to about halfway?

• Bnorman58
              Bnorman58 commented
              Editing a comment
              Happening for me to. Tried changing clubs and shot type . Didn't help. Annoying.

I tried that. I was doing it from 180 out on full shots too.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeJF View Post
              Anyone else having issues with their overhead camera? Last 12 holes or so, when I would go to take the overview shot to show slope on green etc....it would go in air and hover above where m ball was. Felt like playing the whole back 9 blind. Is it the course or did something get messed up in my settings? Thanks
              I've been having this problem for a couple weeks now as well. Never was an issue until recently.

Comment

Glad it's not just me. It was like playing a round in real like and your laser rangefinder dies. Feels like playing naked!

Comment

Originally posted by DukeJF View Post
                  Glad it's not just me. It was like playing a round in real like and your laser rangefinder dies. Feels like playing naked!
                  Yeah, it's been happening to me on every shot. From putting to full iron shots. I'm not sure if it's course related or not because I've changed my setting back to landing area instead of automatic for the scout camera. This is equally annoying because of having to pull the camera back if the landing area is way past the pin. I've just been dealing with it for the time being.

Comment

Well testing the FMJ on the tournament front 9 wasn't a good idea. After moving my ST directly against the front of the unit for the back 9 I felt like I was improving again...

Except for my drive. I had 1-2 decent drives and the rest were utter crap! Lol still had fun!!!

Comment

That overhead view for putting has got to go. It would be great if TGC remembered your last selection. I always go to the same view..... is there a way to have your favorite view come up by default?

Comment

This course should be on everyone's bucket list. It is very playable for the average golfer from the gold tees.... I think it was about 6600 yards. I last played it in 1999 and I remember we were laughing at how far the tips were compared to where we were playing from. From the gold tees, there are a few driveable holes...... I seem to remember losing a bunch of balls there. The elevation changes there are crazy I played my first practice round there yesterday. This course is probably in my top 3 favorite all time courses. This recreation is bang on for accuracy.

Comment

• goatbarn
                          goatbarn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah I'm pretty pumped we have a good RCR of this course now. I've always loved watching the tournament on TV.
                      Working...
                      X