ID:	94057

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Tournament of Champions from TODAY - January 8.

Purse: $8,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Disconnects continued in rounds 2 and 3. Just one in round 2 but had three in round three and the last one was on the 18th green :-(. Had to turn off the software and back on each time. The restore function did not work.

As as for the round I was disappointed with the scores because just a couple of really poor swings cost me. Had 7-8 putts that burned edges and lipped out. As always so close to being able to play to that handicap but just not quite there yet.

Iron ball striking king was particularly poor but most of the time the wedges made up for it. There were a couple that I really questioned. One uphill hit and rolled out forever and then another hit and stopped on a dime. Hard to find the right swing when you don't know what to expect. Both times it ended up putting too much pressure on the putter :-).

Comment

Here's my 2nd round. You have to love those elevated tees. Once again, viewer discretion is advised.

I had a great round with these wide fairways and big greens.... Putting was heartbreaking for me as I left more than a couple short.
      I love this course. If they make a shorter version of this one it will please everyone. IRL I have played it from about 6500 yards or so and we were trying to drive the greens on a few of these elevated tees. This course might be number one on my all time favorite courses.... I really need to go back.

Last edited by keither5150; 01-08-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Wow that course was a beast, not only long but I found tough to make even a short putt, 104 putts in 3 rounds! Yikes!

Not sure what course Tom Hammond was playing or if that is a cover name for Rory Mcllroy, but wow some great playing.

and Vincent wow great playing as well , those must be some of the best sim rounds played.
        Last edited by Cklguy2013; 01-08-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that you played a round on Baltasar...... How does it play? 6652 yards enough to make it challenging?

• Cklguy2013
          Cklguy2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I played it a while ago, but what I remember it played quite fair.

Guys, i don't know what was going on last saturday when i tried to play the tournament. Might have been on my side but i got the "lost connection" at least 6-7 times the first round, about 3-4 times the second round and 2 times the first 9 on my third round. Had to quit at that point. Every time it took me 2-3 holes back so in the end I played way more then 3 rounds and was drained. One thing i noticed at one of the holes. I think it was round 2 first or 2nd hole. I usually drive 230-260. When i lost connection on hole 3 or 4 it took me back to 1 when i reconnected. The problem is it started with showing the ball in mid air and ended up being a 310 yard drive with 0 everything. Ball speed, spin..... Just a crazy day. Like i said could have been an internet issue on my side since my internet is veeeeeeeery slow. I didn't finish the 3rd round on sunday because i don't know if all that lost connections gave me more advantages like that 310 yard drive. Didn't pay enough attention.
        Got too upset with all that hassle reconnecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cklguy2013 View Post
          Wow that course was a beast, not only long but I found tough to make even a short putt, 104 putts in 3 rounds! Yikes!

Not sure what course Tom Hammond was playing or if that is a cover name for Rory Mcllroy, but wow some great playing.

and Vincent wow great playing as well , those must be some of the best sim rounds played.
          You mean Tom Hammond that doesn't have shot recording on?
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
          The National GC L mthunt
          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          Markland Woods CC mthunt
          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
          Magna GC L mthunt
          Barrie CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range

Comment

Finally got a full tournament in. This course demands the most from the worst part of my game: tees and long clubs. An the constant uphill shots, I never could seem to get the club selection right. But all said, three rounds in the 80s I'll take for this.

Comment

Got my 3 rounds in. At least I beat goatbarn.

I really like this track. It's a great one.

Nice tournament vincentvega.
              Last edited by mthunt; 01-10-2017, 04:35 AM.
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              The National GC L mthunt
              Mississaugua GC L mthunt
              Markland Woods CC mthunt
              Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
              Magna GC L mthunt
              Barrie CC L mthunt
              mthunt Range

Comment

• goatbarn
                goatbarn commented
                Editing a comment
                If only I could unstrap your virtual golf bag on the first tee...

Originally posted by mthunt View Post
              Got my 3 rounds in. At least I beat goatbarn.

I really like this track. It's a great one.

Nice tournament vincentvega.
              Thanks. Was my most satisfying tourney score I think. I really enjoyed the course as well.

Comment

Congrats to Strider33 and VV for winning the tournament. -14 is pretty awesome. Only 4 bogeys is really strong.

I was looking at my data....hole 18 seems to add in a few shots from previous rounds. Then I looked a few other players data from hole 18 and found the same thing. That is weird for sure. Perhaps the hole is too long for the system and they are having a Y2K issue. I just looked at Mthunt's hole 18 and he has the same issue. Something is messed up as the yardage is not correct for the hole.... and some of the 2nd shots are from 167 which means that the drive would have been around 440. No more holes over 600.

Even with the messed up 18th hole, I loved this course. Love the elevated tees.

Comment

Originally posted by keither5150 View Post
                  Congrats to Strider33 and VV for winning the tournament. -14 is pretty awesome. Only 4 bogeys is really strong.

I was looking at my data....hole 18 seems to add in a few shots from previous rounds. Then I looked a few other players data from hole 18 and found the same thing. That is weird for sure. Perhaps the hole is too long for the system and they are having a Y2K issue. I just looked at Mthunt's hole 18 and he has the same issue. Something is messed up as the yardage is not correct for the hole.... and some of the 2nd shots are from 167 which means that the drive would have been around 440. No more holes over 600.

Even with the messed up 18th hole, I loved this course. Love the elevated tees.

I noticed that as well on 18. It looked like it didn't record my drive on that hole. Weird. Nice playing keither

Comment

• keither5150
                    keither5150 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Vincent..... I'm not going to lie.....it's a good course for me. Long and hardly any trouble. Hopefully a 6600 yard version will come out soon.....it's even more fun from 6600. I played there in IRL from the gold tees... I think there were gold..... Some of those elevated tees made a few of the par 4's driveable. I also remember losing a few balls in the bush there. 6600 yards would make it more playable for everyone. With those elevation changes.... I don't think that you would want it shorter than that. Maybe next time around there will be a shorter version.

thanks! Liked the course... not sure why but it set up nice for me... maybe the nice wide fairways and no water hazards?

Comment

• keither5150
                    keither5150 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    KPC is my kind of course.... where you can grip it and rip it..... and most of the greens were huge. I had lots of practice on my 65 foot putts during this tournament.

Vincent was +2 net. That's pretty funny. That's some handicap.

My Courses:
                  World Par 3's by mthunt
                  Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                  Weston G&CC by mthunt
                  Park CC Lidar mthunt
                  The National GC L mthunt
                  Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                  Markland Woods CC mthunt
                  Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                  Magna GC L mthunt
                  Barrie CC L mthunt
                  mthunt Range

Comment

Ha... agreed! Not a huge issue, but just wondering on the points standings it seemed to have registered a 2nd for me...

Comment

2 rounds no misreads and no connection issues. Driver and swing issues galore however. Redefined the words crap round today and then repeated it as if I didn't learn from the first round. Hahaha

Comment

My second and third rounds aren't showing in the standings. Strange because they were there last week when I finished my 3 rounds.??????

Comment

• Warpdave
                          Warpdave commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well??!????????
                      Working...
                      X