ID:	96005

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Sony Open in Hawaii runs from TODAY - January 15.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

My best round ever..... no bogies

Comment

• Fantastish
      Fantastish commented
      Editing a comment
      It says the video is private when I tried to play it.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a bogey and beat you. Lol

Now if only we could go Vincent to skip round 2

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      video should be working now. Sorry...... had to go to hockey....didn't check it before leaving. Nice round mthunt.... I am not too sure that my score will hold up. VV still has to play another round.

Geez. You two can't let me bask in the glory for even a few days? Haha. Very welldone mthunt. Looks like I better bring my A game for round 2.

Comment

Damn, you guys are tearing this course up. Great rounds! That first bogey free round is still a goal for me, close a bunch of times in the past but just cant break it

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent_Vega View Post
        Geez. You two can't let me bask in the glory for even a few days? Haha. Very welldone mthunt. Looks like I better bring my A game for round 2.
        I played with your ghost and turn order on in round one. Your 8 birdies on the first 8 holes had me so tripped out I was like 4 over. I had to turn off your ghost to get it back to par in round one. Your shot on 9 wasn't bad either. There's the 59. Keither and I would appreciate a 75 from you in round 2. Lol
        My Courses:
        World Par 3's by mthunt
        Toronto GC (L) mthunt
        Burlington G&CC by mthunt
        Weston G&CC by mthunt
        London Hunt Club L mthunt
        Park CC Lidar mthunt
        Sunningdale GC Robinson L
        Sunningdale GC Thompson L
        Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
        Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
        The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
        The National GC L mthunt
        Mississaugua GC L mthunt
        Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
        Markland Woods CC mthunt
        Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
        Magna GC L mthunt
        Barrie CC L mthunt
        mthunt Range

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          Second that......75 please..... maybe put a few in the little bit of water that is on this course. JK....... with a 60 you deserve to win...... Your handicap will even go lower now.....

My round I played last night is not showing on leaderboard. Also my last 2 rounds from last week's Tournament disappeared also.???? Anyone know what's going on??????(

Comment

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          Your scores are not deleted. What is your TGC username?

• Warpdave
          Warpdave commented
          Editing a comment
          It's warpdave

• Warpdave
          Warpdave commented
          Editing a comment
          In TGC, It shows both my rounds...Round 1. 76 and round 2. 87. On the standings it only show my 2nd round of 87, and it shows it as round one.

This is definitely a course where you have to drive it straight. I am struggling with my driver right now and it killed me. Hitting trees most every hole. No fun to have 200 yard shots into 380 yard holes.

Comment

I had to take a rewind on 16, my first one of the winter or xmas tour as far as I can recall. 7 yard chip registered 10,500 spin and 1,200 sidespin. -12.1 horizontal launch and 52* vertical launch. Went about two feet and then spun back to me. I always just let it ride if I get a shot that seems maybe questionable based on what I felt, but this one was obviously an exception. Really don't remember ever getting a chip this screwy. Can be seen in my shot recording, but I recorded my round also and will post it when it's done uploading.

Comment

I had to take a rewind on 16, my first one of the winter or xmas tour as far as I can recall. 7 yard chip registered 10,500 spin and 1,200 sidespin. -12.1 horizontal launch and 52* vertical launch. Went about two feet and then spun back to me. I always just let it ride if I get a shot that seems maybe questionable based on what I felt, but this one was obviously an exception. Really don't remember ever getting a chip this screwy. Can be seen in my shot recording, but I recorded my round also and will post it when it's done uploading.
            I've seen that crazy spinning real short chip before a couple times, not sure how they happen

Comment

Shot mentioned happens at the 41:00 mark. Well struck chip that I hit straight.

Last edited by Vincent_Vega; 01-15-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Shot mentioned happens at the 41:00 mark. Well struck chip that I hit straight.

https://youtu.be/iRwZZc3IZEc
                Congratulations on a solid win.
                My Courses:
                World Par 3's by mthunt
                Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                Weston G&CC by mthunt
                London Hunt Club L mthunt
                Park CC Lidar mthunt
                Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                The National GC L mthunt
                Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                Markland Woods CC mthunt
                Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                Magna GC L mthunt
                Barrie CC L mthunt
                mthunt Range

Comment

ProTee United Anyone else notice the new leader on this thing after the fact with no shot recording on? Not exactly how happy Keith or VV would be to see?

Comment

• keither5150
                    keither5150 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sometimes people wander onto the tournament without knowing anything about this forum or the tour website. Maybe we can put some links to the tour and forum in TGC??? ProTee usually adjusts their handicap to a -36 and since they don't know about the tour, they don't care. I think that Protee will be adding some instructions on how to play on the tour with their TGC setup and download.

Nice win Vincent for the Gross leaderboard..... so close to a 59. I do think that 60 is the current low score record. It would be cool if somebody kept track of that kind of stuff.

Congrats!!!!

Comment

• DirtyGarry24
                    DirtyGarry24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agreed. You guys both played great this week. I hope they can sort out the issues with the guys with no shot recording.

keither5150 - Did I read somewhere that you used to be like a 15 handicap? If so, you should be the standard for what sim golf can do for a guys game. I've enjoyed watching both you and VV's recorded rounds.

When I first started with the tour, I was a 14.2 I think. Back then, the goal was to get into single digits. I think that the secret is to play a lot. I have over 350 rounds since Aug 2015. And probably more than double that for practice time. My sim game is better than my RL game by almost 10 strokes. I will be working on closing that gap. IRL, I am hoping to get to a 6 or 7 handicap this year. If only I had the green lines on the green and 6 foot gimmes.
                  Last edited by keither5150; 01-17-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X