ID:	97763

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Careerbuilder Challenge runs from TODAY - January 22.

Purse: $6,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    Tags: online play, tgc tour, the golf club simulator

So I decided to test the surgically repaired hand before the other goes under the knife. I should have not played, but I'm going to Cancun in a few weeks for my sisters wedding and wanted to practice since I'll be playing out there. Nothing went as I had hoped. Ugh. It was mostly the drives, and not having your driver working on a long course kills. I found the water so much.

Oh well. Hopefully when I get back to my lessons after my next surgery, I'll get everything working right.

Comment

Nice tourney, Keither. Very well played.

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks...... I am not sure if I just played over my head a bit or have had some decent improvement. I am hoping.... improvement. I was lucky more than a couple of times. Number 14 is my nemesis. Just because I can reach it.... doesn't mean that I should go for it.....every single time. IRL I make that mistake quite often and the result is maybe a few more eagles but most definitely more bogies.

We'll see over the next couple of tournaments if I can keep the scores low. A key thing for me is to not mix hockey and golf too close together. Hockey is quite tough on my 49 year old body. If I golf the next day....it can add 5-10 strokes to the game for sure.
    Working...
    X