Recessed Mount Fixture for AR111 Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recessed Mount Fixture for AR111 Bulb

I would like to mount both the A111 bulbs flushed to the ceiling. I found a dual mount fixture that can swivel on amazon, however the two bulbs are next to one another. I understand that the two sensors are positioned 1.15m apart. My question is can I mount the back bulb directly above the main sensor and aim the front one forward to the putting sensor, or vice versa (front bulb above the putting sensor and aim the back bulb to the main sensor).

Click image for larger version

Name:	light fixture.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	79744

No that will not work. They both need to be directly on top pointing straight down. Maybe 2 single mount fixtures or 2 dual mounts and disable 1 light of each. Just a thought.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sim.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	79757

Comment

• FaultyClubs
      FaultyClubs commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been surprised before, no doubt. It will be interesting to see the results.

• Vuvision
      Vuvision commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you not use these LED bulbs if they worked for you? Is it because of the cost? Which of the Philip LED bulb gave you the most success? Can you give me more info?

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      This needs to be tested thoroughly with different bulbs and different setups in different countries before we would ship these as the "standard" bulb. Again, we tried it and tested a couple of shots just out of curiosity. We use the halogen bulbs for over 10 years now and we know they work in every setup. For now as long as they are available we have no reason to switch. We did not test which LED bulb worked best. Just tested if it would work at all and it did (surprisingly).

Got it, will separate the two lights. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X