Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Andyman33 winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Open Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Canadian Open with 2 rounds at Glen Abbey GC (White Tees) by BoomBoom : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-canadian-open
See more
See less

Soon to bea NEW SIM USER! Please comment on ANY or ALL topics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if it is a package deal and the seller has one, sure, I guess. If not, for 900 dollars I would check first and order if they thought they needed it. I actually put it 4 inches to the outside and angled it back the very small degree. Beats spending 900 and I verified the data is still the same. Not arguing either, my point of view.

Comment

OK cool Bill that's what I thought.. for me though I can't alter my set up last year on the course was my worst putting year. I feel much more comfortable putting with normal set up on the sim now and my putting on the course has gotten better as well. I was gonna get the putting sensor but at the time it was priced at 1500. Now it's at 900.00 much better price. But I still think it's worth only 500.00

Comment

Working...
      X