Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @FirGir and @Lgnir winning the TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Zurich Classic of New Orleans with 2 rounds at The Olympic Club (Lake Course) ProTee: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...of-new-orleans
See more
See less

Driver club not detected!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver club not detected!

Driver clubs are not detected by the V cam when teed up past a certain point. We have tried changing the ball on tee offset setting to everything between 5 and 40 with no luck. Every other club is recognized without issue and angles are correct. When hitting my driver off the deck, it works just as it should. Any clue what's going on? I saw a similar issue on the forums with a solution, but the fix appeared to be for an earlier version of the Pro Tee Interface.

Any help is greatly apprecuiated.

Have you contacted ProTee support? That should be part of your troubleshooting.

Comment

Contacted customer support and they set up a remote session. They were very helpful. The issue was that I had my light setup at a slight angle and when the ball was teed up, its shadow was blocking a few of the sensors. So to avoid this problem, make sure your light is directly above your sensor mat.

Comment

Working...
      X