Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Andyman33 winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Open Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Canadian Open with 2 rounds at Glen Abbey GC (White Tees) by BoomBoom : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-canadian-open
See more
See less

GC2 & TGC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC2 & TGC

Hi Guys,

Just want to verify based on my reading here. If I get a GC2, based on the forum I need the following to play on TGC with y'all:

TGC purchased from Swingsense so I get GSX to integrate the GC2 with TGC
    A Bluetooth USB dongle for my computer to connect the GC2

Anything else?

Thank You!!

nope that does it

Comment

• ecarl97
      ecarl97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Aeroburner!!!

2 things. First, following the instructions posted on the foresight section. Follow them really closely. Second, the closer the dongle the better. No more than 4 feet for that dongle. Get a USB extension and put it close. It'll be faster that way. Good luck.

Comment

I have a GC2 and I'm wanting to get TGC to use with it. I keep seeing people bring up purchasing it from Swingsense, but I can't find anything for them when I google it. The only place I can find that sells TGC is the pro tee website itself. If I were to purchase it directly from pro tee, would it work fine? Only reason I ask is because the OP in this thread mentions GSX to integrate GC2 with TGC. I don't want to buy the TGC software only to find out I can't integrate it properly.

Comment

It'll work fine from there.

Comment

Working...
        X