Unable to communicate with the ProTeePortal server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to communicate with the ProTeePortal server

Just setting up my system and super excited to get playing.

Unfortunately my ProTee Portal says "ProTeePortal was unable to communicate wit the ProTeePortal server"

I'm online, TGC can register, etc

Any hints?

Allowing the machine to connect to the internet on port TCP 3000-4000 and TCp 60000-65535 allowed me to register for a new account.

Comment

I guess registration is different than actually playing.

Today I I received a message that I was unable to connect with the server. Am I missing something?

Comment

Anyone have an idea on this one? I can confirm my home LAN and outbound connectivity but cannot seem to connect to the ProteePortal Server.

Comment

I would suggest opening a ticket with ProTee, they are very good about getting back to you. Thats what I would do. They are in Europe though, so will probably be in the AM, depending on where you are. You can do it on their website under support.

Comment

• eezetee
            eezetee commented
            Editing a comment
            Doing that now. Thanks Bnorman58!

For anyone in the future, I was able to find out via wireshark some of the port information required for these pieces of software

ProTee - TCP 3000-4000 and TCp 60000-65535
          TGC - TCP Port 4433 for registration.

These don't have to be forwarded, but just allowed through your firewall. If you have a typical home setup with allow everything then you probably wouldn't have encountered these issues like I did.

Comment

Working...
          X