Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee 101 plus setup tips for newbies.

Post questions and setup tips here.

I have tested the sweet spot a lot (vs impact tape/spray) and have found that on slight off center hits its does a pretty good job but on really bad toe or heel shots it just kinda puts a random number up. For the most part if you are within 8mm (.3 inches) of the sweet spot its pretty accurate, otherwise the numbers do get a little weird if you don't strike it that well. Maybe its just a limitation of a shadow based system, not really sure yet. Hopefully a more experienced user can chime in and let us know if we are chasing our tail or if it can be improved.
    Central Time

Comment

Help!

I am a newbie, but not to computers. Here is the problem I am experiencing.

I recently installed the TGC simulator on my computer. I was able to get everything set up but while attempting to move the game screen to the projector the screen shrunk to a small box the size of the X on the menu bar. The only thing that I can do is close the program, the maximize button is greyed out and windows keyboard short cuts do not restore the window to full size.

I uninstalled the program, searched for all additional files on the computer and deleted them as well. After a restart I downloaded the program and reinstalled it. The game play window remains the same. Any guidance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is screen resolution and scale in Display Settings.

Comment

Hi guys recently bought a protee simulator was stoked to get to use it until I got to the sensor set up screen and my ready to swing icon will not light up comm port is green and selected properly but still noting very disheartening please if anyone has any idea or suggestions to fix it would be great reached out to protee but they haven’t gotten back in weeks.

Comment

• ProTee United
            ProTee United commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, our support department replied on September 4, 9, 14 and 26 with the offer to connect to your computer and have a look. You always receive an automated response with a helpdesk ticket number after each new request, so you should have 8 emails from us. Please check your SPAM folders. They might have ended up in there.

Also on weekdays you can check https://csc.protee-united.com (support site). There is an online chat available. From there the team can quickly start a remote session if needed.

• ProTee United
            ProTee United commented
            Editing a comment
            Keep in mind we are based in Europe (time difference) when looking for a chat.
        Working...
        X