This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trak renewal fee....

I bought my TGC with my sky trak last February.....we had to pay $99 fee for ST along with the $1000 for TGC....we were told it was going to still cost $99 each year with ST.........I just got an email that says i need to pay $200 to renew to be able to use simulation software??? This can't be right.....or is it??

SkyTrak_Seth this is the exact definition of deceptive marketing if you ask me. I bought a unit and TGC with the understanding that it costs $99/year to use the GIP and TGC after spending 1k plus the Skytrak. If this is the big change we had been waiting for after the PGA show I for one am not impressed.

Comment

Whoa.. Won't be happy if they've raised the subscription price for existing customers

Comment

such a terrible company to do business with. complete bs.

Comment

Ouch that is ridiculous. Might push me towards something else with that business practice.
          My courses:
          Aldeen
          Butler National
          Cantigny
          Canyata
          Cog Hill #4
          Harbor Shores
          Harborside
          Naperville Country Club
          Prairie Landing
          Rich Harvest Farms
          Ruffled Feathers
          Shoreacres

Comment

Sorry for those who are caught with this, but thank you for bringing it out in the open as I will hold off on purchase until they square this stuff up.

Comment

Very disappointing change in requirements for the better simulations. I was considering getting TGC, but will have to rethink this since the annual skytrak fee/requirements could change without notice. Might even considering switching to used gc2 once the gcQ is out, hopefully drives down price

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth hopefully they can at least give us some information as to why it has been raised?

Comment

In England we would say "they've got you by the bollocks' . Because we have to pay it be, we're enthusiasts . Without it, it's pyrethrum useless. We have buying power on here, surely there's s way of jail breaking this thing?

Comment

I only just bought my Skytrak 2 weeks ago, was just about to drop another grand on TGC, won't bother now. Does anyone know what the return policy is on a 2 week old Skytrak? Not willing to drop 200 every year, who knows what the price will be in a few years. Does the ES16 have a yearly subscription?

Comment

$99 yearly GAME IMPROVEMENT PACKAGE??????? this is crazy. archive here. https://web.archive.org/web/20160506...lf.com/pricing

Comment

Next year Are they going to change it to a simulator package that costs $500 to play the sim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those sly dogs....glad I have not purchased one yet. Now I am going to reconsider opting with a Pro Tee system.

Comment

Smoke and mirrors

Offer a $100 sale price reduction on one time purchase of TGC.... and then stiff you with a perpetual $100 annual increase to use it... what a great company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So has anyone tried to play sim today? Do you have to upgrade if you previously had GIP? This sucks. It was really nice of them to just make this change with no communication. I'm glad they value and respect their customers.

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth Believe it's time to talk to your customers. I haven't even hooked mine up yet and if it cost me another $100 to start playing it with TGC not going to be happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X