Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Pre-Owned Deal and 12 month Financing

Couple Questions:
    1. has anyone purchased certified pre-owned and did you have any issues?

2. I know skytrak runs specials from time to time with the same discount on a new Skytrak. History on the site shows father day and holiday sale. I would hate to wait for fathers day.

3. How does the 12 month financing work? Is it checking out deducted monthy? Is it easy to set up.

To me the 200 or 300 saved on pre-owned is NOT worth it to me...give me new and shiny. Yes Fathers day and other holidays are good time to check out the skytrak web site and really anything golf on fathers day. My 2 cents to you...wait to fathers day and pay cash - pay be credit card if you wish but pay it off I mean. do not mean to be jerk but I was really stupid with money once, not just stupid.

Comment

I haven't myself but I asked the question a while back and people were happy with the certified pre-owned ones and I'm looking at buying one myself too. I don't see the point in waiting for 4 months on the off chance they might knock a couple of hundred off the price of the new ones. If you did that you'd never buy anything.

Comment

bought mine certified pre-owned (not financed). No issues it all, if I hadn't known better I'd have thought it was brand new.

Comment

From some things that I have read on this formum, make sure you read and understand the return policy for a certified preowned unit.

Comment

Bought a brand new skyTrak but the wifi didn't work out of the box. I would be wary of buying a pre-owned unit from skyGolf. Their quality control on these devices is pretty mediocre.

Comment

Check your country's policy on returns etc. In the UK it's 30 days money back guarantee and 12 month warranty on the pre-owned SkyTraks, so worth the £300 discount imo.

Comment

I can't speak for skytrak but selling refurbished products is sometimes a sales marketing ploy, quite often it's a way to sell brand new items without offering full warranty. I bought a refurbished Mac , it was brand new, it was basically surplus previous models. It's a risk, probably I would take

Comment

Well I pulled the trigger last night on a certified pre owned. Ordered the FMJ to protect the unit from my 8 year old son. I am looking forward to getting the system set up in my garage. The ST is replaying the opti shot 2 I have currently. So the net, mat and 40 inch TV are already in place. Thanks for everyone's comments. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Comment

I've just ordered my matt and net for my back garden so will be looking for a pre-owned one too, so interested as to how you get on

Comment

I got mine about 4 months ago preowned and zero complaints.

Comment

Working...
                      X