Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Handed Issues

Hello All,

I've been reading about the SkyTrak for a few months and I am about to purchase a unit but I have two questions.

1) Are there any issues with SkyTrak reading left handed shots? As a lefty, I've read several posts about issues with SkyTrak reading left handed shots. Does anyone have a definitive answer as of today on the status of left handed shots? I'm referring to (http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ng-left-handed) among other posts I've seen about left handed bugs.

2) Are there any advantages to purchasing a SkyTrak directly from SkyGolf's website (http://www.skytrakgolf.com/pricing)? I see that there is a site called playbetter.com that offers it for the same sale price along with no sales tax and free shipping. They also have a longer return policy which would help alleviate any worries regarding question #1 above.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate it!

Kevin
    Out of nowhere, my skytrak won't read shots from the left handed settings. Switch back to right and its fine. I have played many times with left handed friends

i can assure you there are no lefty issues, that was an isolated incident and has been resolved in later versions....

im lefty myself and have hit god knows how many balls...do i get a no read every now and then, i do but is what it is...

i would rec going through the skytrak website just so you can talk directly to them since you bought it from them...more so peace of mind than anything.

Comment

Lefty here, haven't noticed any unique issue. I think Skytrak also sell the unit via Amazon.

Comment

What they said

Comment

I'm a lefty and my shots on skytrak just look as terrible as in real life.
          My courses:
          Aldeen
          Butler National
          Cantigny
          Canyata
          Cog Hill #4
          Harbor Shores
          Harborside
          Naperville Country Club
          Prairie Landing
          Rich Harvest Farms
          Ruffled Feathers
          Shoreacres

Comment

Me to and I have carried out extensive testing of the ST without issue:

Exploring what happens at impact using Skytrak.

Comment

I don't have issues as a Lefty! but the usual you are on the wrong side of the ball!
              My Courses: all are LiDAR
              Wilkshire LiDAR
              Glenmoor
              Brookside LiDAR
              Shady Hollow CC​

Comment

Working...
              X