Skytrak and V1 for $1695

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak and V1 for $1695

I just got an email from Skytrak and V1 for the price listed above. That seems like a pretty good deal to me. I pulled the trigger. Does that sound like a good deal to anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This would be a great tool! , Has anyone heard If there will be some type of update or download for us that already have a sky trak unit?

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what i V1?

Comment

V1 is video swing analysis software, for PC or through an app for a phone or tablet. It allows you to film yourself, and it also contains videos of professional players, so you can compare your swing to theirs, and it can be used by instructors, who can film lessons and who can send and receive videos for critique. I sometimes use the app on my iPhone and iPad in conjunction with my ST, to help me try to see in the video of my swing the elements which cased the ball flight I see through the ST range software. The mail referenced by the OP was unclear regarding what integration with ST would actually entail; maybe video analysis triggered by the ST registering a shot? At present, I manually start recording on the V1 app and then swing, and then stop recording. Perhaps integration will automate that process - I'm not sure what else it might consist of.

Comment

Isn't that the current Skytrak price?

I guess you get V1 thrown in so that saves $39 if you were going to buy it anyway.

Comment

Haha I guess your right but their website says $1995.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• FaultyClubs
              FaultyClubs commented
              Editing a comment
              I just checked and their Facebook gives $300 off code good until January. That would really suck if someone didn't know and paid the full price just because they don't follow the Facebook feed.

• DMarrero
              DMarrero commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you

• DMarrero
              DMarrero commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you.

I wonder what will be in there? I'm using V1 now nearly 2 years. And on the other hand what will the usage of skytrak with V1 cost if you already have skytrak?

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with this integration? I would like to know if there is automatic recording, and if it is integrated via the PC software, iOS, android, etc. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X