Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Arnold Palmer Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - WGC Dell Match Play with 2 rounds at Pine Valley Protee White Tees by Graig118 : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ell-match-play
See more
See less

Skytrak customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak customer service

SkyTrak thought I'd make a post praising your customer service as my unit developed a fault (wouldn't connect via USB,direct or network mode and it also wouldn't factory reset)on 28/12/16. I received a new skytrak unit today 3/1/17 which was 6 days and included a weekend and bank holiday. Thank you very much.
    Time to play some golf

glad to see this since we may be in the same boat some day.

Comment

Mine is in for service, they received it the 28th, I hope my turnaround is just as quick, I am dying to play some golf!!

Comment

I am very happy to report that I also received excellent customer service from Sky Caddie regarding the return of a faulty unit.
        I had a working replacement in my hands within 3 working days.

Comment

Quick question for you guys, did your SkyTrak just show up at your house or did you receive a shipping notification before hand?

Comment

Mine just showed up, no notification but I did get a email a few days prior with a change of serial number
            Last edited by colinjm18; 01-03-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I had a shipping notification, not sure where you are based but I am in the UK and dealt with the UK service center.

Comment

I'm in the uk to

Comment

Why wait? Start playing TODAY!
                  Guys, thanks for the kind words. I think the SkyGolf customer support team has improved leaps and bounds with SkyTrak since its launch. They are all good, hard-working folks who really care about the customer.

Comment

Working...
                  X