Trackman Radar Launch Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackman Radar Launch Monitor

Any folks out there using a Trackman for simulation? Probably plenty of teaching pros using one for launch and club data. http://trackmangolf.com
    Last edited by Maverick; 10-06-2014, 02:58 PM.

I wonder if there is any thought of a ceiling mounted trackman system?

Comment

I for one vote for adding TGC and will keep my fingers crossed that they include TM3 in the integration.

Comment

Has anyone here have any experience with TM4 putting and soft chips they would like to share? Does the unit pick up these shots well or is a frustrating experience?

Comment

TM4 putting isn't on yet, but the chipping was great. from flop shots to little runners (all indoor) was great.
          [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
          AUS: +61390057975
          USA : +14698449353
          Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

Just downloaded TPS version 5.2 and really like all of the new updates that they have included in this latest release. The one update that I like the best is the new range view look and options as well as the new tracers. One thing I know people with TM4s with a software licence that was still active in November 2017 will love is the latest version of the putting analysis software is also included at no extra charge.

I also noticed that that the data captures like spin carry etc. Seem to tell you what your averages are for what you are hitting and tells you how the shot has compared to your averages for that session with the club you have selected.

Give this latest format release I have set up my sim now so that the range is projected on to my hitting screen and then on my computer screen I show club impact graphics on one half of the screen, an overview from above of the range and my shot and then the ball measurements that I am wanting to see at the bottom of the screen.

Overall, I am very impressed with this release version.

Comment

Just saw this new indoor facility that is using TM. Place looks pretty amazing.

Eagle Club, which is located in Denmark.

Velkommen til europas største indendørs golfcenter! Glæd dig ! Vi åbner lørdag den 14. oktober. Kom og træn med det nyeste digitale trænings- og spiludstyr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2S...&feature=share
              Last edited by Dax; 03-07-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Boerdoc
                Boerdoc commented
                Editing a comment
                That is amazing. What software is that? I like the quick switching between modes

They are using e6 software and also have TM’s TPS software. What I found interesting is that they also seem to have a beta of the new impact location feature.

Comment

• Tommyseb
                Tommyseb commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Dax, thats not E6, thats the new Trackman Simulator software which is basically JNPG with a new UI.

One thing I also wanted to comment on after having used the new TPS version of the software is that my unit seems to be better at capturing shooter shots. The last time I wrote on this, my TM would only register shots at about six yards, but my five year old has been hitting more in my bay lately and some of his misses are only going a few yards and it measured one between two and three yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax View Post
                They are using e6 software and also have TM’s TPS software. What I found interesting is that they also seem to have a beta of the new impact location feature.

Love JNPG. Will be interesting to see what Trackman has in store for it.

Comment

Just received the email this morning that the new simulator software will be available at the end of the month as well. This has been a great week for announcements.

Comment

I’ve been using my TM4 with e6 and TGC for a few months now and have been very happy so far. Just started to use TPS 6.0 which has 15 of their own courses in addition to easy integration of TGC and JNPG. Putting seems vastly improved since 5.2

Comment

Just saw this on YouTube. Looks like we are up to 130 course now and some other interesting blurbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X