Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Keither5150 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Careerbuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at The PGA West(Palmer)[Saturday] : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Trackman 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackman 4

Does anyone have any experience with the indoor version of this. I would be interested to hear from anyone that uses this. Especially with putting and the use of the metallic sticker on the ball.
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Yes, I have a TM 4 and use it with e6 and the putting is excellent now. You hit full shots with a ball with one dot and you putt with a yellow ball for maximum accuracy, it seems to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by clubchampx9
      Yes, I have a TM 4 and use it with e6 and the putting is excellent now. You hit full shots with a ball with one dot and you putt with a yellow ball for maximum accuracy, it seems to work for me.
      Why a yellow ball?im glad it's working. What distance are you setup with? How many feet from simulator to hitting area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bubs3141

Why a yellow ball?im glad it's working. What distance are you setup with? How many feet from simulator to hitting area

I'm 10' 11" from screen to tee and 8' 10" from tee to TM. Kevin Noble of TM suggested the yellow ball, not sure why. 10' putts or less can be hit or miss depending on how much uphill or down hill e6 is showing. Downhill works well uphill usually not. I recommend setting e6 to 10' gimmies when playing a round. I only experienced 2 untracked putts for the round. The overall accuracy, left and right is also very good.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X