(Protee) Practice Session vs In Round Yardage Different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Protee) Practice Session vs In Round Yardage Different

TruGolf Recently Purchased E6 1.6. First time to play after install today. It seems that in a round my 6iron is close to IRL at around 165yrds carry. However when I a practice session I am getting 190yrd or so carry with 200-210 total. If needed i can try to get screenshots of things. Anybody else have this problem? Boosts are turned off.

Thanks,

Steve

In my experience, E6 tends to have longer distances than other software.

Comment

Do the courses play at elevation? and your default settings are higher elevation leading to longer distances?

Comment

I play courses at elevation and play default setting on the range. I havent changed boost or anything. It played a little better after this post, will check again tonight.

Comment

I agree with Bubba on this. e6 just plays a little longer. I've never seen as much dispersion as you have, but it's consistently longer.

Comment

I find my driver distance is low ( always less carry than shown on my GC2) . In fact it takes about a 4% boost in E6 to match the Gc2 reading.

i find irons to match Gc2 very close in E6 with no boost .

Hybrids with no E6 boost are longer than shown on the Gc2.

Back to the driver, the shorter shots vs the GC2 are typically related to low spin ( >2100) backspin shots . Which unfortunately is exactly what my driver is designed to do . I find the high backspin drives to match E6 more closely.

Irons are dead on , and hybrids are longer.

has anyone else noticed this ?

Comment

Stevew E6 acts as an emulator for data that comes from the tracking system. Any changes in distances in the game are due to the data it is being sent. You may need to contact the manufacturer of your tracking system. Also elevation differences in E6 can affect distances but it should not be that extreme. If you would like to please contact E6 customer support and we can assist you further https://e6golf.com/support/

Comment

E6 team. I felt the need to make an update. I plugged my numbers into the flight modeler from Flightscope..... to my surprise E6 was dead on exact .... and GC2 was giving inflated distances with my driver. I had incorrectly assumed GC2 was accurate and E6 was giving incorrect results... I was clearly wrong.

I continually find myself impressed with E6. Its platform, options , amd graphics in my opinion are the best ( I'm also a TGC owner).

For those who have not tried E6 your missing out on the best platform in the business.

Comment

Working...
                X