TruTrack2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruTrack2

Does anybody have any experience with this? Does it work better than the original sensor board? Was considering upgrading but would like to hear a little feedback before I fork out a bunch of cash

Hi!

I am new to the forum and own a trutrack2 with E6 since 1 month. I don`t know the old sensor board but I can tell that there are nearly no issues with the trutrack2.
    Before my decision was made I tried to get as much information as possible and to be honest I didn`t know if it was right until I had it setup and played on it.
    But maybe I will do a review with some pics later in this forum.

Board:
    The only issue comes up if someone hits the board really hard with a fat shot it occurs that the shot is not tracked. It seems like it is because the impact noise gets too loud before a ball is tracked on the third sensor row. I play solid golf with some poor shots from time to time but didn`t had a misread for over 10 rounds now. CHipping and putting also works great.
    The fact that they separated the electronics from the board should be an improvement as those superfat shots now cant put any stress on it anymore. Never had any problems with the light sensors so far and the simulator is now used around 60 hours I guess.
    Hope this helps a bit!

Comment

didn't even know there was a trutrac 2... thought it was just the one version

Comment

gms
        Thanks for the reply. It sounds like they have improved things with the new board but haven't solved everything if fat shots still don't always register. That is an issue with my old style board especially when some of my higher handicapped friends come to play and get frustrated when they're shots don't register. I just don't know if I could spend around $2,000 to upgrade to something I haven't even seen when I'm really only getting 3-4 bad reads on average when a foursome plays 18 holes

Comment

I dont know what fat shots lead to misreads from your unit. I can just tell this from fat shots that wont even touch the ball on real turf :-)
          but if this is similar to yours I think it isnt worth the 2K as long as your sensor box isnt affected by the impacts.
          Btw the E6 cloud games are a bit rare... is there a community organizing tournaments one can be part of?

Comment

On my unit if some one hits it fat and really wacks the board hard it usually doesn't even register. It reacts as if the ball wasn't hit. I have had my unit 6 years and rent it out so I have had many hundred's of rounds played on it and I wouldn't call those misreads a problem so much as a nuisance. As far as cloud games, I haven't upgraded to 1.6 yet so I don't know much about that.

Comment

There are on line tournaments and games on e6 1.6. Go to the online tab and check them out. They are on there for 1 to 2 months. Usually 2 to 4 rounds. They are fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Thank you bubs3141! I know them but when you are really hot and there is snow all around you this is just not enough what E6 offers :-)

Comment

Working...
                X