XGolf Simulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XGolf Simulators

Uses IR sensors to detect club speed, club path, AOA, impact point, ball path, ball speed, and ball LA.

Appears to use IR tech similar to Optishot and P3pro but with more sensors to detect ball data also. Anybody with user experience on an Xgolf simulator?

I wonder how they use AOA in the ball flight or is it just there for show? Spin is calculated based on the data.

Comment

They use the AOA to assist in backspin calculations. The backspin is then used in the ball flight calculations I would imagine.

Comment

Does anybody out there have an XGolf simulator?

Comment

Don't have one, but a location just opened up near me. I'll post up my impression. I haven't used most of the others but I'll tell you what I think of this one.

Comment

I know they have their main spot in Santa Monica, California but they don't answer their phone much!

Comment

Hey Sledge !!! No posts in this thread for over a year then you and me back to back...

Comment

I saw your post and responded. I was looking at one of these for a commercial install but getting ahold of them over the phone is like winning the lottery!

I do like their concept though!

Comment

The one that close to me is in Novi (Michigan). Looks really sharp ! In talking with the owner he estimated the cost of a complete unit around $70K. I have no idea what all that cost includes but it sure does look like a pretty intense unit.

Comment

I've used them at 3 or 4 locations here in Melbourne. They are very inaccurate. Their fitout looks good and they charge for a whole unit... 55k to 85k depending on only right hand or both and if you want cameras and tilting floor.

Graphics are not bad, but TGC is better. Gameplay very arcade style.
                    [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
                    AUS: +61390057975
                    USA : +14698449353
                    Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

What system do you have at home Igor? I am in Aus and am finding it hard to find any retailers for any decent sim setup

Comment

I actually don't have one at home, but own half a dozen skytraks I own commercial simulator centres and sell sims. Australia is a tiny golf market globally speaking so yes it' shard to find. Send me PM and I will talk you through what I sell and what is available.

In regard to SkyTrak... I switched to it from Trackman ... so that just gives you an idea how accurate I think they are!
                        [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
                        AUS: +61390057975
                        USA : +14698449353
                        Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

Working...
                        X