Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Genghis winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The John Deer Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Open Championship with 3 rounds at Royal Birkdale 2016 (Saturday Clear) : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...n-championship
See more
See less

Xgolf review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xgolf review

http://bccsimulatorsearch.blogspot.c...-self.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

I just played at a facility the other night on this system. The cool part was the floor mounted buttons. Other than that I wasn't impressed. The graphics were just not good. Putting was terrible, but you could probably easily adapt with continued play. The problem is the hole looks completely off in size and the ball althoug it looks like its inches away is actually a lot further, like in feet. The automated ball return system was nice and you can adjust the tee height to what ever you want. However if you like to sole your club behind the ball while teed up, it's not possible there is a rather large slit for the laser. So that can be bothersome if your used to doing that. If you had the kind of coin this requires, I think you would be way better off with other options.

Comment

• docsmilez
      docsmilez commented
      Editing a comment
      did you go to the Novi one? I've been meaning to check it out.

I played one last month. Distances way off and nintendo (original ) graphics. My ST and TGC blow it away.

Comment

docsmilez Yep, I hit up the Novi location. Guys are coming over next week to play at my house, they will see how much better TGC is than Xgolf. I am biased though so I'll see what they say.

Comment

• docsmilez
        docsmilez commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had a couple of friends try out my sim. They are usually impressed until they get to the green and putts start flying off the green. After hitting a few 9s and 10s they tend to start losing interest. I wish I could make putting in TGC a little more "user friendly" or intuitive.

One of these just opened up in Huntsville. I am excited to take my father-in-law there and see how their simulators play compared to my Optishot. Will report back when I do.

Comment

Working...
      X