Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Bob Chung winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Franklin Templeton Shootout !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 XMAS Tour - XMAS Champions of Champions with 2 rounds at Glen Abbey CC (White Tees) by BoomBoom : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-of-champions
See more
See less

AboutGolf Install Camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AboutGolf Install Camera

Hi there

We have this aboutgolf system. But guy who did buy back in days dont have any info about it anymore. And i talked to aboutgolf to add cameras to it. I see in the software that this is possible.
    But the support is bad.
    Been asking them how to add or install it. Maby get a manual pdf sheets to see how its done. But they are more intresting in who and where they did buy it :/
    So i was wondering if someone in here can help out with this?....

Auks

Probably not a tonne of About golf users here. They seemed to have slowly dropped in popularity.

Comment

Ok, is there any other forum that i can find some support about this shitty system they got?

Comment

I recommend going back to About Golf for support. They were purchased somewhat recently by a tech firm in Seattle and seem to be trying to improve their product. They asked to borrow my GCQuad for a day to compare numbers with it so they are definitely working on refining their algorithms. Anyway, I don't have any contacts there but keep trying. You won't find much of a user base for out there because these systems are really expensive as I believe entry is around $50k for their current models.

Comment

Working...
        X