Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Allsport hanging (rolls up to ceiling) or Par2Pro (retractable w/ netting)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda surprised no one has tried rolling up a hanging enclosure and attaching it to the ceiling. Or maybe we haven’t heard from them. If you are out there - would love to see pics.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sherrow70 View Post
      The screen is holding up very well. When I purchased the screen and sportscreen I did tell them what I was doing. The sportsreen people but a Velcro on the top to make it easy to attach the par2pro they did a great job. I was very happy with their service.

Thanks sherrow. Did you make any mods to the par2pro screen? I see domino had a drawing of what he sent.

Comment

No I just told Par2pro what I was doing and they took it from there. I did use zip ties to attach the bottom of the Par2Pro screen to the sportscreen. I also put some Velcro strips on each side vertically about 7 inches apart to keep the screen nice and tight against the sportscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by sherrow70 View Post
          No I just told Par2pro what I was doing and they took it from there. I did use zip ties to attach the bottom of the Par2Pro screen to the sportscreen. I also put some Velcro strips on each side vertically about 7 inches apart to keep the screen nice and tight against the sportscreen.
          Sherrow, did you go with the 80/20 framing also? I’ve looked into the 1515-S frame but not sure which brackets and “screws” to get.

Comment

• sherrow70
            sherrow70 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have some pics when I get home will share.

Here are some pics

Comment

Working...
          X