Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Impact screen deflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact screen deflection

I have hung an impact screen 15 inches in front of a door that has a glass window. How far do well struck shots move the screen typically? I am wondering if I need to protect the glass or if the ball would ever make it that far?

Typically this should be fine, but would the way I. Which your screen is attached and hung also matter? How big is your impact screen and is it attached to the sides and top? Given that you have glass, I would suggest some kind of back up even if you have sufficient room. The reason is what happens when the screen fails (eventually this will happen). You might want to have some type of back up.

Comment

I have a net tensioning against the back of my impact screen to stop the screen from ever getting near the concrete wall behind it.

Comment

• fortner28
        fortner28 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a great idea. I have blackout curtains hanging behind the screen now but they don't have much weight to them. A net would work for sure.
    Working...
    X