Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Carls 8x10.5 x 5 Premium vs 24/7 Enclosure Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carls 8x10.5 x 5 Premium vs 24/7 Enclosure Help

Hi all, I am updating to an enclosure from a NetReturn and have narrowed down to 2 — Carl’s 8x10.5x5 vs a 24/7 8.6x10x5 Golf enclosure. Anyone have any insight into either of these? There doesn’t seem to be many user reviews for the 24/7 but looks easy to get going but for a cost$.

I am aware of the basic spec differences with the offset screen, and included pipes of the 24/7. Is this worth $600? And, any other real life use experience appreciated.

Does anyone have a 24/7 Enclosure that can comment on it?

Comment

• Markl
      Markl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have one. I do NOT recommend. The screen cannot be pulled taunt and it ripples really poorly. Then when you hit a ball at it the dimple is larger than a basketball.

I don’t have experience with these kits, but can share…. I built a custom enclosure of similar size with 1” EMT, canopy connectors, full coverage golf impact net and blackout curtains. I probably spent $600+ and it took me quite a bit of time to eliminate bounce back off frame. I enjoyed the process and prefer to DIY, but if I could have bought it up front for $600 that would have saved a bit of headache.

Comment

checkout

https://shop.virtual-golf-simulator....-Frames_c6.htm

Comment

Sorry to jump in on this late, you may have already made your decisions, but I put together the Carl’s DIY 8.5x10 and really enjoyed the process of putting it together. I use it 4-5 times per week and have really been happy with it

Comment

Working...
        X