Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Simulator Pictures

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick
    started a topic Simulator Pictures

Simulator Pictures

Post pictures of your Protee golf simulator room or setup.

• WPStangs
    replied
    Outdoor Shed Build. More pictures and information here: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...oor-shed-build

Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	208169

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	208170

Leave a comment:

• Mark_UK
    commented on 's reply
    Great thanks for explaining - I understand it now.

• vrpunk
    replied
    No not connected to black trim, as I wanted trim removable so if I ever purchase a wuxga projector the trim can be moved up.
    Obviously straight up you could hit a baton but we hit at most 60 degrees, and any energy on the ball it totally reduced by the fabric and it just drops to the gallon rebounding....just like you said.

never hit the front loops , flops usually hit the trim or first. Loop st the back and go up.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_UK
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the details. Is the first loop at the screen attached to the black trim above the screen with velcro? Then 3 or 4 batons running in the same line as the screen and the loops. In theory, if a ball was thrown straight up could it potentially hit a hard section when the material is stapled to a baton? But in practice balls rebound at an angle off the screen or directly from a flop shot so do balls tend to hit a low hanging loop at an angle and plenty fabric to kill the ball speed till it drops?

• vrpunk
    replied
    Its perfect.
    thick roll of Matt suit material.
    I hemmed the ends so no fraying
    prototyped the loops with an old sheet to get hang size and loops
    then used industry stapler to connect to 2” roof batons
    only flop shots go up there, it stops them dead and ball drops down
    it looks great as well really frames everything.
    good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_UK
    commented on 's reply
    Is this ceiling protection design working well? Any feedback from experience, info or drawings you have how to size the fabric and replicate a similar build would be appreciated, thanks.

• Mark_UK
    replied
    Is this ceiling protection design working well? Any feedback from experience, info or drawings you have how to size the fabric and replicate a similar build would be appreciated, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Thundergolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thundergolf
    replied
    Looks great! I made my baffels with close line wire! Works great

Leave a comment:

• vrpunk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vrpunk
    replied
    We used a large role of cheap but strong Matt black suit fabric and stapled ( industrial staples) it in U shapes to roofing batons UUUU
    it looks awesome and stops flop shots dead.
    Will post a pic when back.
    Last edited by vrpunk; 12-31-2018, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Godfather
    replied
    V2.0 of my sim room: new screen (raw mill), new projector GT1080darbee, new side panels (cut carpet runner).

I still want to add ceiling baffles and cut the carpet out for a dedicated golf turf setup from hitting position to the screen, but I’m hesitant until I find the perfect solution.

https://youtu.be/R3bl00SKbo4

Leave a comment:

• G4zzel
    commented on 's reply
    As an update to this post I did in 2017.
    Now at the end of summer season here in Sweden I Have progressed amazingly on the turf!
    This year i broke 90! Never Done that before. My HCP is down to 16 and I’ve never played better.
    On the SIM side I Have now upgraded to Skytrak and built version 2.0 of my sim setup. Will post a new post here When its all finished

• PROTEE UK
    replied
    Newest install from Protee UK Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180204_192428834.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	144453

Leave a comment:

Working...
X