Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberbuilt systems - for those who bought theirs on sale

Hello,
    I've read most of the forum posts re: Fiberbuilt systems and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of their 4x7 studio mats.

I also noticed several people mentioned holiday sales where the price was much more reasonable. Does anyone know if they typically have black friday and/or christmas sales?

Originally posted by frodaddy00 View Post
    Hello,
    I've read most of the forum posts re: Fiberbuilt systems and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of their 4x7 studio mats.

I also noticed several people mentioned holiday sales where the price was much more reasonable. Does anyone know if they typically have black friday and/or christmas sales?
    Im curious as well as I am looking at this same mat

Comment

I am curious as well. I have a CCE and would like to replace with Fiberbuilt.

Comment

Found this on Costco https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Go...100461497.html

Comment

That is pretty expensive and from the pics it doesn't even look like your feet are at the same height as the mat. I would say buy the 1x1 panels and make your own system if you're able to.

Never mind, saw the video and it is even with it, plus has some alignment and other stuff, so kind of cool, but still a little pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by wbond View Post
            That is pretty expensive and from the pics it doesn't even look like your feet are at the same height as the mat. I would say buy the 1x1 panels and make your own system if you're able to.

Never mind, saw the video and it is even with it, plus has some alignment and other stuff, so kind of cool, but still a little pricey.
            On the Fiberbuilt website it is showing $399 so thought this link would be appropriate in this thread re. sale on this stuff. Going to buy one! $269 is about the same as those other crappy 5' x 5's out there anyways. Will take it to the range. it looks a lot easier to lug around than the other studio mat i bought from them last year

Comment

• Brettster
              Brettster commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks awesome Mike, though a little narrow for a driver stance, when you get it can you put the measurements up, I couldn't find them anywhere?

• Mike90210
              Mike90210 commented
              Editing a comment
              What measurements are you looking for? Should have this next week at some point. Happy to help!

Gonna bump this thread once more as Black Friday approaches!

I may give that Costco practice station a try at $279..

What I really want is this 4x7 mat but looking online the price seems near $1000 which is just too rich for me.. was hoping maybe a holiday sale would cut that in half.

When you want to maximize your practice while minimizing your footprint, the Fiberbuilt Grass Series 7’ x 4’ Single-Hitting Studio Mat is the perfect fit. It’s a single stance mat, paired with a 1-foot hitting section (with 4 tee holes) and a 2-foot spacer panel that’s ideal for a launch monitor or ball tray. This smal

Comment

I am also looking at that mat. But would like a discount if possible. I also think I will try to recess the mat to gain the 2” back from the height.

Comment

I contacted Fiberbuilt directly and unfortunately they themselves are not planning any holiday sales.

They did however inform me that Costco plans to have the practice station on 50% off sale this weekend / Cyber Monday.

https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Go...100461497.html

The MSRP is $399 and Costco already has it down to $270. My hope is this means the price drops to $135 or $200 at most.

I just hope all of you don't rush out and buy it before I get one :P

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by frodaddy00 View Post
                  I contacted Fiberbuilt directly and unfortunately they themselves are not planning any holiday sales.

They did however inform me that Costco plans to have the practice station on 50% off sale this weekend / Cyber Monday.

https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Go...100461497.html

The MSRP is $399 and Costco already has it down to $270. My hope is this means the price drops to $135 or $200 at most.

I just hope all of you don't rush out and buy it before I get one :P

cheers!
                  Holy 50% off for the Practice Station? My golf buddy has been on me about my Practice Station. I will share this with him. Did they say when the sale was going to start? Thank you for sharing!

Comment

• Burtgolf
                    Burtgolf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mike90210 you mentioned earlier that you were getting one. I am guessing by this comment you have it now. Can you provide your findings on it? I was thinking about just getting the flight deck seeing how I called Fiberbuilt and they wanted $230 for 3- 1x1 panels in a single strip and recommended the Practice station for my use would probably be better. I have been refreshing the Costco link you provided every day since you posted it to see if it was going any cheaper and figured at that price may as well make the purchase. Thanks!

Costco just put it on sale for $199.99. I paid $227.32 with taxes and 5% for not being a member.

Comment

• frodaddy00
                    frodaddy00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep I just had my buddy log in and buy one for me...

$199.99 After $70 OFF

Valid 11/26/18 through 12/2/18. While supplies last.

has anyone tried this flight deck ? it looks like the ball would always be slightly elevated compared to your stance... I dont think that would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by bkh8 View Post
                    has anyone tried this flight deck ? it looks like the ball would always be slightly elevated compared to your stance... I dont think that would be ideal.
                    I bought one from Costco this morning, but haven't ever tried one. Thanks to this Frodaddy for saving me $70, as I was going to pull the trigger earlier this week until seeing your post.

The hitting area and stance area are level. The alignment marks on the stance area create an optical illusion in the pictures that makes it look off. If you go to the fiberbuilt website they have a video of the product that allows you to see that its level etc.

Comment

yea i agree. I watched a video and pulled the trigger on buying it too

Comment

For those asking if this is level.. see this video at 0:41 that confirms it is in fact level with your feet.

video, delen, cameratelefoon, videotelefoon, gratis, uploaden

Comment

Working...
                        X