Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Need help. I’m so confused.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a 12"x12" insert from Fiberbuilt and really liked. I tried the DIY TrueStrike mat but longevity wasn't great and it wasn't great for my elbows.
    The only thing I didn't like about the Fiberbuilt insert is the putting. I was never able to get used to it during Tour play, just seems to roll too weird to be comfortable with. Otherwise the forgiving nature of the turf is really ideal.
    With a larger, dedicated sim space on the way, I'll have to revisit a larger Fiberbuilt system or the actual TrueStrike system for both left & right handed use.

Comment

frodaddy00 FYI, I came up with a nice solution where I have a plastic tee wrapped with a little bit of duct tape, and inserted into a rubber tee that I cut down to an inch or so...that way the ball sits on a tee and is adjustable too. I actually have taken my DIY rubber tee to the golf course and use it there too. I have it adjust for my “perfect” tee height and I probably hit a thousand tee shots before the tee eventually breaks and I need to DIY another one. The tee just pokes down thru the rubber and adds a little stability sitting on my Fiberbuilt turf.

Comment

Working...
      X