Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Recommended mats in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended mats in Canada?

Any recommended mats that won't kill my wrists available in Canada?

$1200+ for Fiberbuilt seems steep in price.
    Holy Grail seems like a nice fit but not available in Canada. CCE seems a good entry level price point but if I'm killing myself playing it will be a waste of money. Not sure what else is out there or recommended.

Before I start investing in other gear I wanted to start hitting off a mat to get back into golf. I haven't played in about 4 years due to back issues plaguing me. If all goes well I would consider a SkyTrak or possibly a Mevo+ if space and environment allows it (likely garage build). I already have a ST and UST projector so I'm set there if I do dive into this.

Check out the FORB Ultra all turf mat from Net World Canada & Amazon. I have this mat and have no problems. Good luck.

Comment

The Quattro mat is also available in Canada. It's similarly priced to the Forb.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbtubbs View Post
        The Quattro mat is also available in Canada. It's similarly priced to the Forb.
        Where can you get the Quattro in Canada?

Comment

• bubbtubbs
          bubbtubbs commented
          Editing a comment
          http://www.turfnetsportssupplies.com/

• bubbtubbs
          bubbtubbs commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't edit my previous comment, but it appears turfnet either no longer sells the Quattro or is simply out of stock because I can't find it anymore.

They had them a few months ago when another Canadian forum user gave me the link, which is why I remembered the similar pricing.

• JayJo13
          JayJo13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I appreciate the info

I like the EZ-Tee Hybrid I got from https://synthetic-turf.ca/products/t...ez-tee-hybrid/

its the same stuff the TXG guys use and I’m happy with it.

Comment

Where in Canada are you located? I'm using Shippsy to get the Holy Grail hitting mat to the GTA. First time using the service though have read a lot of good things about them.

Comment

I'm in the GTA as well. Approx how much for shipping?

Comment

It costed $28usd to ship it from Texas to NY (part of purchase from GungHo) and Shippsy is supposed to be flat rate $6.99 to get into Canada plus all other taxes/duty, etc...

Should be a week or so to know final cost once it arrives in Markham (they have a Mississauga pick up option too).

Comment

• bubbtubbs
                bubbtubbs commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely let us know how this turns out. I'm in Lindsay and have been interested in the HG mat as well.

For those looking for an update, the item has arrived today in Markham after ordering the HG strip on Sept. 9 (under 2 weeks).

Only had to pay the taxes on the item and no duty as the value was $149 and just under the limit. Shippsy cost was the $6.99 and they even offered an option to mail it for $14 instead of picking it up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shippsy Cost.png
Views:	144
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	342852

Comment

• bubbtubbs
                bubbtubbs commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks so much. Do you mind if I PM you if I have specific questions on using the Shippsy service when I order mine?

Yeah, for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X