Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

TrackMan 4 Unit - UK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: TrackMan 4 Unit - UK

FOR SALE:
    Hi all, I have a TrackMan 4 Unit for sale if anyone is interested.

I purchased it directly from TrackMan in Feb 2021, however I’m now having to give up my simulator room (reluctantly!) to accommodate a growing family.

Full details:
    TrackMan 4 Outdoor / Indoor unit
    Perfect condition
    Only used Indoor
    Original box, carry case & cables etc.

The annual software subscription needs renewed which costs €700 and can be purchased through the TrackMan website, all you need to provide is the Serial Number of the unit. I was going to renew this in Feb however I decided to hold off so that the new owner could benefit from the full 12 months.

Price: £15k

The annual software subscription needs renewed which costs €700 and can be purchased through the TrackMan website, all you need to provide is the Serial Number of the unit. I was going to renew this in Feb however I decided to hold off so that the new owner could benefit from the full 12 months.

As far as I know Trackman's software does not work that way, if you skip something you will pay for the time not paid for when you want to renew. In Denmark we call it catch up

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t believe this is correct for the software sub. I think it only applies if you want hardware sub. Also, I believe this is one of the reasons for removing the 3 year sub for $2k. I also believe there will be a transfer fee to pay as well.

• Simon354
      Simon354 commented
      Editing a comment
      I double checked with with TrackMan before I posted the advert. The software sub lasts 12 months from whenever you renew it, no catch up.

You only have to pay a transfer fee if you want the new owners name to be update on the TrackMan system. There’s no valid reason to do it though!

Comment

4 years ago it was like that, maybe they have removed catcs up on their software. I know someone there, I ask him. Maybe it's different in Denmark ?

Comment

Update - unit now sold

Comment

Working...
        X