Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Brandon Jeffrey (NET) and @ecarl97 winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - Safeway Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - CIMB Classic with 2 rounds at Kapalua Bay Golf Club : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-cimb-classic
See more
See less

FOR SALE: Trackman 4 Launch Monitor & Extras

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Trackman 4 Launch Monitor & Extras

I have a complete indoor / outdoor Trackman 4 launch monitor and simulator setup I am selling, either as one bundle, or pieced out separately.

The Trackman 4 was purchased in June, 2016. The unit has been carefully maintained, and software updated regularly. It has been used for indoor and outdoor instruction and club fitting, and is in excellent condition.

Along with the Trackman 4, I also have the high-speed gaming computer that ran Trackman Performance Studio and simulator software when working indoors, a 9x14 hitting net / projector screen, extra netting that was hung behind the screen, hd projector with ceiling mount, 1 ipad used exclusively for Trackman 4 outdoor operation, 2 ipods used for additional camera swing recorders, a large black windscreen that was used for ceiling baffle protection, and a 5'x10' Five-Star Golf hitting mat.

Total investment was about $35,000 new.

The Trackman 4 will require re-up of the operating license and maintenance / warranty package (if desired) in June, and their is also a transfer fee the new owner pays to Trackman when a unit is sold between parties.

I live in Texas, and will personally deliver the Trackman and any other items you desire to purchase. We can work out reimbursement for any travel costs depending on the miles traveled and method used to get to your location.

Please private message me with offers / additional questions if you are interested. I will provide pictures and additional information to serious potential buyers.

Thanks for your interest!

Can you give a call to discuss at 504-628-8084. Thank you.

Comment

What are the specs on the computer? Posibble cost?

Comment

Anyone hear back about this? Sent a message to seller but never heard back. Have had the same luck every time there's a Trackman 4 for sale.

Comment

Working...
        X