Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @beau lester (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - The Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (Pro Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Country Club Elite 3’ x 5’ Mat for Sale (Used)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Country Club Elite 3’ x 5’ Mat for Sale (Used)

Great CCE mat. Used for one summer for chipping in the backyard. Takes real tees and provides great realistic feedback.
    For sale in Colorado. $200 + shipping. Local pickup available. Like new condition.

Hi mate, could you check out shipping to the UK please bud?
    I may well be interested.
    Thanks
    John

Comment

Looks like $200 is cheapest shipping option

Comment

• andygg1986
        andygg1986 commented
        Editing a comment
        You might want to check out parcelmonkey.com. I have used it to ship stuff to Europe at a pretty big discount over just going into UPS or Fedex since I don’t have a corporate account.

Weird. I used parcel monkey on my phone and it said $200 yesterday. On my iPad today it said $75.
      Thanks andygg1986

Comment

Bloodredshadows
        hey John. Looks like $275 all in to UK.
        $200 for mat $75 for shipping. That’s about 215 GBP. Let me know. Cheers! Craig

Comment

Ok. Dropping price to $200 including shipping in the continental USA.
          Let me know.
          Thanks.
          Craig

Comment

Updated PM.
            Last edited by Frozenfish; 03-07-2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Probably going to kick myself for passing on this, but I’m going to try out the CCE insert I purchased first.

I see you use it with SkyTrak. If you don’t mind me asking, are you opting for something different or other reasons? I purchased SkyTrak a few weeks ago but haven’t had a chance to use it yet, plan to this weekend.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this if it doesn’t sell and may opt for it after I get some SIM swings in.

Thanks, Joe

Comment

SkyTrak works great for me. My issue is I have really bad elbows and wrists so have spent a lot more for. Fiberbuilt mat in hopes it allows me to play more with less pain.

Comment

Working...
                  X