This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Mevo+ Complete setup for sale currently on ebay

Flightscope Mevo Plus Launch Minitor Complete Sim Setup. Condition is "Used".

I’ve had mevo+ a few days and played my first round the other night.. the wife was not pleased.. it all must go! My loss your gain!

Package includes:

Mevo+ and everything that came with it (e6 rep told me iOS license couldn’t be transferred but member on here says if I unbind it it can be switched.. and one metallic dot.. if that’s the deal breaker I’ll send the pro v1 it’s on too!)

The golf club 2019 (I pay license transfer fee)

Benq mx819st projector (with ceiling mount)

10x10 impact screen from gung ho golf (10 tarp clips and bungee balls.. 6-17 1 inch emt clips depending if they break coming off)

Custom diy divot action mat (two replacement strips of synlawn precision putt)

2 Poweradd power blocks

1 pack tomahawk tees

4 corner pieces for emt frame

2 10x12 mesh tarps (one cut in half)

Want to buy mevo+ and don’t want to wait? This is your perfect opportunity! Buy some 1 inch emt pipe throw it together and you’re ready! Buy 1 inch foamular and putting turf for a pad and cut in the diy divot action for the perfect finish!

On eBay bidding starts at 3300 buy it now at 4400.. I’m looking for 4K after shipping for everything.. not sure how selling on eBay works but if someone gives me what I’m looking for here before bidding starts and it lets me pull it it’s yours!
    Last edited by Jsanto; 11-23-2020, 08:56 PM.

Very interested. Would you be willing to sell just the Mevo by itself?

Comment

• Jsanto
      Jsanto commented
      Editing a comment
      Unlikely I think it could get difficult trying to sell individually.. if anything I’d want to at least package tgc 2019 with it
      Last edited by Jsanto; 11-23-2020, 08:30 PM.

No worries! Let me know if you decide to sell the Mevo separately. Have a setup already unfortunately.

Comment

Just FYI you can transfer the E6 license. You just have to unbind it from your iPad.

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks I asked a sales rep! Go figure she’d tell me otherwise

How much for the Mevo + TGC 19?

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        I could ship it for like 3600.. depends on how much they want to transfer tho.. looking for like 35 after transfer.. not firm on price tho I’d consider offers
        Last edited by Jsanto; 11-24-2020, 01:09 AM.

Wouldn’t it be easier to ask the wife to leave 😀

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        I surprisingly understand some of her complaints.. and honestly it’s a little tight in my garage.. so let her think she won this one so I can still do what I please with the monies haha

• spaz
        spaz commented
        Editing a comment
        I can understand that, too bad though, looks like you were well prepared for some serious golf.

How much for the mevo and tgc 2019....possible to ship in Canada?

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking for like 3600 for them.. think they’re making me pay 350 to transfer tgc 2019 license.. and yeah I don’t think shipping to Canada would be a problem at all

I’ve sent you a pm

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I messaged back

I don’t see anything

Comment

• Jsanto
        Jsanto commented
        Editing a comment
        I commented on your message.. guessing that’s not what I’m supposed to do? Lol

Lol it’s fine now

Comment

Sold mevo+ and tgc 2019 on eBay.. let me know if anyone needs something else from my setup before I start selling off/returning.. projector? 10x10 impact screen?

Comment

What's your bottom dollar on the impact screen shipped?

Comment

• Jsanto
            Jsanto commented
            Editing a comment
            It cost me 265 I think after tax and shipping.. assuming gung ho golf won’t give me a refund I’d ship it for 220?

Everything is sold

Comment

Working...
          X