GC2 with spare Flash in mint condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: GC2 with spare Flash in mint condition

Recently purchased a GC2 off a Foresight Rep for my Studio but no longer need. The GC2 is in great shape and comes with extra flash. It was tested in September and works well the only issue is Bluetooth connection is not working correctly. Most keep them plugged in all the time anyways but if you did want to fix it’s around $250. The unit is being sold for $3900 plus shipping. I can give the Foresight Reps contacts if you’d like to verify. I'm having a problem uploading photos but for anyone interested text me 774-212-0035 and I'll send via text or email. Here’s what he said prior to me purchasing:

“The unit is in great shape and works fantastic! Unfortunately, the Bluetooth connection is not working properly. To diagnose and fix the cost is $250. If you are always going to have it cabled up than it’s not a problem what so ever. We hit all kinds of shots with it and it works like a champ. It is in mint condition and comes with an extra spare flash module too.”

Price drop! $3500

Comment

Another Price drop $3400. Need this gone. PM me

Comment

Do you know if it need to be transfer in order to have BT fix? Since unless is under the current register user, FS will not fix anything.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
          Wizard of Coz commented
          Editing a comment
          500 to register and as far as I know they won't touch it till you register it
      Working...
      X