Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wiscogolfnut (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - 3M Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2019 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at The Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

WTB Flightscope...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Flightscope...

Hey guys! I was just informed that for outdoor use Flightscope is head to head with Trackman, all I really care about is accurate carry and total yardage, nothing really more....is that true? If so, which unit is the best to get? And anyone selling anything? Anything I should know? All I'm trying to do is get all my club distances, gap my clubs, work on my game etc...thanks!

Flightscope Xi+ is all you need at the range unless you want club path and face to path

Comment

I have a Flightscope Xi, which is the same unit as the Xi+, but the spin data is locked. I only use my Xi indoors but my golf club has Xi, Xi Tour and X3 units. I’ve seen all three units compare 7 iron data to a Trackman 4 unit at a demo day. The Xi’s ball speed, launch angle, carry and total distance were virtually identical to a trackman 4. Flightscope stopped selling the Xi but still provides support for the unit. If you’re only looking for carry and total yardage, finding a used Xi will give you the best bang for your buck. Flightscope will also credit you $2,500 for an Xi if you decide to trade in and upgrade to another Flightscope unit.

Comment

Originally posted by GolferRay View Post
        All I'm trying to do is get all my club distances, gap my clubs, work on my game etc...thanks!
        Then the Xi+ is the unit you want IF "work on your game" only includes needing ball data. If you want club data - club path, club face, dynamic loft, AoA, and much more... then the entry point would be the Xi Tour - or maybe a used X2.

And the Xi+ can be upgraded at later date to include the club data (become the equivalent of the Xi Tour).

Neither does short game - partial shots like chipping and putting very well. That includes that aspect of sim integration play. For that you need to go all the way up to X3.

Comment

Working...
        X