No announcement yet.

Pricing for E6 Connect PC Version for Mevo+ has been set: $300/yr or $600/yr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing for E6 Connect PC Version for Mevo+ has been set: $300/yr or $600/yr

News out this morning that pricing for E6C for Mevo+ has been set, and it's the same as for SkyTrak: $300/yr for Basic, $600/yr for Expanded, with no up-front fee.

Actually works out cheaper than for SkyTrak, since there is no $99/yr GIP needed with the Mevo+.
    - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

What about a free PC version with 5 courses?

Comment

• GungHoGolf
      GungHoGolf commented
      Editing a comment
      No, free version is iOS only

I mean its a better deal than ST... But... Yeah interested to hear if they will give a free pc version with the 5 courses. That would be a really nice package.

Comment

• GungHoGolf
      GungHoGolf commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no free PC version planned. There is a free PC demo, however, with 1 course, which is more than you can say for TGC2019.

• SkeetShooter
      SkeetShooter commented
      Editing a comment
      True. I enjoyed the demo, however I did experience some wonky spin characteristics on greens. I'm sure thats been fixed for the release of Connect. I really do wish that TGC would offer a demo. Even if it was just a few holes, It would be better than nothing.

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure it's been fixed? I don't think so

Originally posted by GungHoGolf View Post
    News out this morning that pricing for E6C for Mevo+ has been set, and it's the same as for SkyTrak: $300/yr for Basic, $600/yr for Expanded, with no up-front fee.

Actually works out cheaper than for SkyTrak, since there is no $99/yr GIP needed with the Mevo+.
    That's Awesome!

Comment

Hi Ron, do you have a link?

Comment

• GungHoGolf
        GungHoGolf commented
        Editing a comment
        No, nothing is on the web yet. Have to call FlightScope if you want to buy now.

• Whiskeyjack
        Whiskeyjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Great thanks for that.
    Working...
    X